Paris Hilton - I Blame You (10/16)

EuphoricVibez

Paris Hilton is releasing a brand new single titled, I Blame You, and it's produced by DJ Lodato. All proceeds will be going to Breaking Code Silence, an organization that brings awareness to the problems in the Troubled Teen Industry, and the need for reform. :gaga-thanks:

Kindness Admin 6,892

How... random. lol. I never listened to any of her music, honestly. Entirely forgot about her until that doc came out. I don't know anyone who watched it though.

2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I blame her for a generation of teens who grew up to become self entitled brats.

Have you seen her latest documentary? Her parents dumped her to this reform institution or something, they would isolate her for weeks in terrible living conditions, all in an attempt to make her a “proper young lady” I think her attention seeking back then is a Bi product of neglectful parents and dealing with that horrible institution.

Besides, that was just a persona of hers, Paris isn't anything like that in real life but that problematic persona grabbed people’s attention and kept her name buzzing nnn

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

Have you seen her latest documentary? Her parents dumped her to this reform institution or something, they would isolate her for weeks in terrible living conditions, all in an attempt to make her a “proper young lady” I think her attention seeking back then is a Bi product of neglectful parents and dealing with that horrible institution.

Besides, that was just a persona of hers, Paris isn't anything like that in real life but that problematic persona grabbed people’s attention and kept her name buzzing nnn

Obvs she isn’t the only one to blame. There are other problematic celebrities also to blame for their influence too.

• paws up 2