Fearless Taylor’s Version out now

Daddy

• Daddy changed the title to Fearless Taylor’s Version out now
Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

As it should. ::-):

Not really when artists release original content deserve it more. But the shows a scam so. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

It’s clear the noms can be rigged but wins can’t be, example:

• Katy, Teenage Dream 
  • Rih, Anti
  • Justin, Purpose (even though I stan :rip:)

It will always remain the highest honour in music hence why Gaga, Beyoncé, Bruno, Taylor etc. still go, celebrate or perform despite all the academies controversies :elmo: 

The artists go for multiple reasons beyond this too. :cm:

Wins can be rigged too. Lets not be delusional over this. 

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Battle For Your Life said:

I'm hoping her and her team won't submit it just cuz they can.

It’s pointless to submit it. It takes away from others who submitted brand new original content. Regardless of the nostalgia trip and her masters issues etc. 

Moderator 3,690

I doubt that they will submit the album or old songs for the Grammys (or I hope they don't) as Evermore + Willow + No Body No Crime are still eligible.  I think the new tracks/never before released tracks are fair game for submission as they are "new" in a sense that they have never been released before, but they will probably only be pushed if they are promoted to radio and become at least small hits. 

Also White Horse maybe demolished me a little bit. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I doubt that they will submit the album or old songs for the Grammys (or I hope they don't) as Evermore + Willow + No Body No Crime are still eligible.  I think the new tracks/never before released tracks are fair game for submission as they are "new" in a sense that they have never been released before, but they will probably only be pushed if they are promoted to radio and become at least small hits. 

Also White Horse maybe demolished me a little bit. 

Let me listen to it in full when my headache leaves.

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Bakugo said:

Let me listen to it in full when my headache leaves.

I mean it was just my old favourite from the album as I am a sucker for sad songs and the new vocals, a sle. 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I mean it was just my old favourite from the album as I am a sucker for sad songs and the new vocals, a sle. 

Let me put on my sad playlist... admittedly never heard this album in full. I only got into her during Red era.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 54,308
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

This debuts with a score of 87 on Metacritic. It is currently her second highest album there and the original fearless has a score of 73. 

https://www.metacritic.com/music/fearless-taylors-version/taylor-swift

Funny since it's literally the same album with more matured vocals and a few extra tracks

Just shows how critics are less harsh to women on pop nowadays than they were a decade ago

Moderator 3,690
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Funny since it's literally the same album with more matured vocals and a few extra tracks

Just shows how critics are less harsh to women on pop nowadays than they were a decade ago

Music critics have become less harsh towards pop music and especially towards femalse musicians, but I think that these high scores more come down to the fact that they pretty much are retrospective views looking at Taylor's first imperial phase. Nostalgia helps to make some of the weaker songs better and the narrative of an artist reclaiming their work is one hard to argue against. When more reviews trickle in this will definitely go down, but I can see it remaining in the low 80s, high 70s. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1