Coldplay Announces Chromatica Tribute Album

blastertoyo

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782

The album isn’t even named Kaotica, it’s just one of the multiple planets they created in their universe. And they’ve used symbols, planets and alien themes in their music a lot throughout the years. They started working on this album 10 years ago and it was supposed to come out before Chromatica along with a tour. :overit:

Deactivated 14,311
19 minutes ago, donatellab said:

The album isn’t even named Kaotica, it’s just one of the multiple planets they created in their universe. And they’ve used symbols, planets and alien themes in their music a lot throughout the years. They started working on this album 10 years ago and it was supposed to come out before Chromatica along with a tour. :overit:

But it didn’t so it’s very xerox.

The Fame Popster 318

it rides the new wave hype from lately and is purple :awkney:

Spoiler

and looks more original visually

Edited by ice bear
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 hours ago, ice bear said:

it rides the new wave hype from lately and is purple :awkney:

I came in here to comment something about synthwave/outrun/retrowave and now I find out there's a new wave as well. I can't keep up :overit:

The Fame Popster 318
2 hours ago, GitHub said:

I came in here to comment something about synthwave/outrun/retrowave and now I find out there's a new wave as well. I can't keep up :overit:

well it's like the same but when it was new it was called new wave :leap:  i heard it first as describing the song sweet dreams are made of this

not to be confused with new age tho, the genre of enya and vangelis 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
14 hours ago, donatellab said:

Wow Chromatica was supposed to have a tour too

the reductivity won’t stop :billie: