Lana debuts three new songs

Andreu

Moderator 6,288

I really like Wildflower Wildfire and Text Book. Not so crazy about Blue Banister, It’ll probably be a grower. :enigma:

Moderator 3,690

Listening to these currently. Maybe the melodies at the end of Blue Banisters made me feel something. The other two were a little too slow for me. 

Moderator 3,690

But honestly, somebody please Delete Lana's picsart/canva account, the fact that she was a visual artist at the beginning of her career and now she is serving midwestern mom selfies with a canva filter. 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

But honestly, somebody please Delete Lana's picsart/canva account, the fact that she was a visual artist at the beginning of her career and now she is serving midwestern mom selfies with a canva filter. 

It’s not even “selfies”, it’s just the singular one over and over :mess:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

After the second listen Blue Banisters really connected with me. The story of a (depressive?) woman moving on from a man who broke her heart thanks to her sisters/friends taking care of her truly touched something in my heart

KPOP/HIP-HOP/RNB INTERRACIAL IMAGINES (COMPLETE) | Crying meme, Meme faces,  Cute memes

The Fame Popster 401

The original preview of Blue Banisters is still one of my favorite Lana verses of late.  I love the juxtaposition between that verse and the latter verse about her girlfriends. I wish the rest of the song was delivered in the same manner.

Text Book = confirmation Blue Banisters = Blue Lives Matter? :icant:

The Fame Popster 318

i love them, move over jack there's a new girl in town, and ffs don't come back, thank you for cinnamon girl and all but you're past your expiration date 

Edited by ice bear