My BTW 10th anniversay remixes: Government Hooker & Heavy Metal Lover remixes

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,986

ImatgeTo celebrate Born This Way's anniversary I will be releasing a series of remixes through the weekend :oscar: The one for Judas is out now, one for Scheisse will be out tomorrow and for Sunday, on the actual anniversary of the album, I will post two new ones for Heavy Metal Lover and Government Hooker.

If you're interested, let me know, because I'll tag you when I update the thread with the next ones :kiss:

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So, as I said, the first remix and the one I am sharing today is the one for Judas, which is inspired by the question, how would that song sound if it was in ARTPOP instead? so keeping some of the elements of its original instrumental, I built a new one that includes artpop's trademark ravey synths and loud kicks. 

Edited by Andreu
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 3

• Andreu changed the title to My BTW 10th anniversay remixes: Scheiße (Chromatica Style remix)
  • Andreu changed the title to My BTW 10th anniversay remixes: Government Hooker & Heavy Metal Lover remixes