Gwen Stefani announces she's getting married!

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,076
7 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

@Franch Toast if you end up getting a meet and greet will you please tell her to change her twitter picture 

They’re not selling meet and greets, at least not now, but if the occasion arises, I will convey your message. :icant: I’m guessing it may soon be replaced with a wedding photo anyway. 

• lol 1

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

They’re not selling meet and greets, at least not now, but if the occasion arises, I will convey your message. :icant: I’m guessing it may soon be replaced with a wedding photo anyway. 

Its probably too soon for meet and greets. Maybe when most people can proof they got vaccinated.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076

So do we think she's going to incorporate fringe or cowboy boots into her wedding attire? :icant:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Personally, even though he was a jerk face, I really liked her wedding dress when she married Gavin:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Popster to Popster 3,689
18 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Personally, even though he was a jerk face, I really liked her wedding dress when she married Gavin:

That dress is really pretty :flutter:

But wasn’t there another one that you wanted to use for Celebrity Colors? Or am I misremembering :mess:

18 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

So do we think she's going to incorporate fringe or cowboy boots into her wedding attire? :icant:

At this point I would say it’s more than likely :icant: esp since it isn’t her or his first. I can see them going the informal route 

Edited by nynj nights
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 hours ago, nynj nights said:

That dress is really pretty :flutter:

But wasn’t there another one that you wanted to use for Celebrity Colors? Or am I misremembering :mess:

At this point I would say it’s more than likely :icant: esp since it isn’t her or his first. I can see them going the informal route 

Oh, that was this wedding dress from the Simple Kind of Life video:

spacer.png

I was going to use it for the white round (perhaps a different pose), but I went with her Met Gala look instead which was universally panned because the fleabag judges didn't like the metallic accents on it. 

Spoiler

shutterstock_editorial_10227741ak_huge.j

Edited by Franch Toast
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 5,076
20 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

It's about time! How long has she been with Blake? I feel like it's been almost a decade now

I think late 2015. I think they went public like Nov 2015, as she filed for divorce September 2015. One of the hold-ups was she wanted to get her marriage to Gavin Rossdale annulled first. 

Edited by Franch Toast
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
44 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh, that was this wedding dress from the Simple Kind of Life video:

spacer.png

I was going to use it for the white round (perhaps a different pose), but I went with her Met Gala look instead which was universally panned because the fleabag judges didn't like the metallic accents on it. 

Hide contents

shutterstock_editorial_10227741ak_huge.j

Ah right! Thank you for introducing me to that song btw :love:

Yeah you got robbed that round. After that everyone who submitted Met Gala looks got rave scores 

• thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076
14 hours ago, nynj nights said:

Ah right! Thank you for introducing me to that song btw :love:

Yeah you got robbed that round. After that everyone who submitted Met Gala looks got rave scores 

That's probably my favorite No Doubt song, and it's one of the only songs she wrote entirely by herself. This version is really raw because it was right after she filed for divorce, and after she sings, "Would it start all over again, would I try to make you mine?" she adds, "I don't think so."  *burn Gavin burn * She's removed it from her Vegas setlist; I think it must be too painful for her because it's about him. (It's the same concert where she calls him a f*cking ridiculous narcissist during "Bathwater.") 

Spoiler

Edited by Franch Toast
  • love 1

Moderator 4,653
18 hours ago, Nightwing said:

It's about time! How long has she been with Blake? I feel like it's been almost a decade now

She must have said:

"Ooh, what your waiting, what your waiting, what youre waiting for?"