Swedish House Mafia 2021 album discussion thread

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

I have the feeling this will tank since it's not really the kind of music people care about for here, but let me try anyways.

What we know so far:

• Unless they have changed their plans, they will be releasing their first full length, conventional album. And it's meant to come out before the year ends.
  • Lead single featuring Ty Dolla Sign and 070 Shake, coming out this week. Thursday 15 in Europe and America, Friday 16th in Australia.
  • They will be promoting the single (and the album to some extent I guess) on Jimmy Fallon on Monday the 19th (screenshot on the spoiler)
Spoiler

Imagen de publicación

Unreleased songs they played on their 2019 tour that will potentially will be part of their album.

It Gets Better (ft. Pharrell)

Underneath It All (ft Vargas & Lagola)

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

Someone on reddit made an incredible detailed timeline of everything leading up to the announcement, way better than the one I could have done, so here is a link so you can check it out yourselves:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

There are still new cities where the billboards are popping up hopefully BCN too 

Spoiler

sorry in advance because half of the posts are trashy screenshots i found around but I don't relaly think its worth it to really crop them

Stockholm, Sweden

Imagen de publicación

r/SwedishHouseMafia - Stockholm sweden

Berlin, Germany (the most recent one)

r/SwedishHouseMafia - 🇩🇪 🇩🇪🇩🇪

London, UK

Imagen de publicación

Mexico City

Imagen de publicación

New York, USA(Times Square specifically)

Imagen de publicación

Imatge

Melbourne, Australia (the first ones to pop up)

Imagen de publicación

Imagen de publicación

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896

Billboard cover story

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/dance/9601053/swedish-house-mafia-billboard-cover-story-interview-2021

Most important points:

• The first single will be It Gets Better
  • Their first full length album will come before the year ends and is called Paradise Again
  • Despite the assumptions, Pharrell doesn't sing It Gets Better nor was he ever involved with the creation of the song. The vocals are sampled from an older song: Divas Of Color - One More Time
  • The album is pretty much done and they plan on releasing more as a trio