Jump to content

Jazz & Piano returns to Vegas in October


admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Kindness Admin 6,943

Jazz & Piano returns to Vegas October 14-31 this year.

Little Monster pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10am PT.

Will she add any Love For Sale numbers? Anyone going?

  • yaas, gaga 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popstanne 5,076

I have tickets to see Gwen Stefani in Vegas October 21, so I'm thinking to buy a J&P ticket for the day before or after. 

However, I've also accepted that all of these events might be cancelled. In case they're not, I have cute masks and my vaccination card ready...

  • yaas, gaga 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 4,731

Me thinking about the US monsters: Thats great news and have fun!

Me being selfish: Why in Vegas, come back to the Netherlands!

  • hugs 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 2,450

I want to go so bad but don’t want to deal with airlines until they get their sh*t together :bradley: Im assuming there will be more jazz shows in the future

@Franch Toast if you don’t have hotels and everything figured out for that trip do it asap. You’re going during EDC :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Popstanne 5,076
On 8/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, blankpaper said:

I want to go so bad but don’t want to deal with airlines until they get their sh*t together :bradley: Im assuming there will be more jazz shows in the future

@Franch Toast if you don’t have hotels and everything figured out for that trip do it asap. You’re going during EDC :rip:

What is EDC?

I will book my hotel this week. I was assuming my concert would be postponed, but if Gaga is adding dates, that makes me think Vegas ain't closing (plus Gwen seems to have no issue with her husband doing tours at crowded venues in red states where no one is masking). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 8/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Franch Toast said:

What is EDC?

I will book my hotel this week. I was assuming my concert would be postponed, but if Gaga is adding dates, that makes me think Vegas ain't closing (plus Gwen seems to have no issue with her husband doing tours at crowded venues in red states where no one is masking). 

Electric Daisy Carnival. Huge music festival (~150k people). It’s Oct 22-24 at the speedway but they do a whole week of shows leading up to it at the clubs on the strip so things will be crazy

  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popstanne 5,076
On 8/23/2021 at 3:01 PM, blankpaper said:

Electric Daisy Carnival. Huge music festival (~150k people). It’s Oct 22-24 at the speedway but they do a whole week of shows leading up to it at the clubs on the strip so things will be crazy

Good to know. I'll book my hotel sooner rather than later. One of my friends going has a timeshare off-strip where I can stay as a last resort, but I would prefer to have a hotel room closer to the venues. (At least I know I won't be homeless though.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...