My Name is DC - Layers (Live at the Church)

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

As a sneak peak of the concert that's gonna be airing in 36 hours, I decided putting out the song that started the album's direction first would be the best way to showcase what's gonna be in store :oscar:

Me and @kaelergrey both started to make this original track back in February of 2020 and it's crazy how it didn't even come out until over a year later, but obviously on purpose for rollout planning :ohyes:

Such an amazing experience it was working with him and getting to show him all the stuff I would do and him showing me all the stuff he would do, it was pretty amazing and that's one of the reasons why this is one of my faves off the album :prideheart:

ANYWAYS! Enough of the sap story! Let's enjoy this moment as a time in history where I celebrate the love for my fellow people standing in unison up against a world of constant battle within a 3 minute song :prideheart:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 10/1/2021 at 1:17 AM, kaelergrey said:

@ProjectJoanne Is it just me but do you look like this hollywood actor? https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4977122/

5da87c86dc195d00088f57b9_OwenTeague18380

You are growing up to be a fine man my brother. Also I enjoyed the perfomance alot. Your vocals is on point!!!! :shakes:

Personally I don’t see it HOWEVER I do see the similarities in the facial structure! Like my naturally chiseled jawline :oscar:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
On 10/1/2021 at 11:30 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Personally I don’t see it HOWEVER I do see the similarities in the facial structure! Like my naturally chiseled jawline :oscar:

King of Jawline

season 1 hbo GIF by euphoria

• lol 1