Would y'all wish....

Mario Spears

Would y'all wish Rih and Gaga collabed and recorded that song, back in 2009?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Could it have worked

• Yes, Instant Hit
    • No, Flop (LOL 😁)

Popster to Popster 3,741

..that Gaga and Rih had recorded this song and released it as a single, like back in 2009?

It really sounds good and if they recorded it they could've served us a whole bop! And it would've worked sooo well between the Rated R and Fame Monster eras. Hell... If it were on TFM, we could've gotten 2 ICONIC COLLABS. We were absolutely ROBBED 😩😩. Imagine if after Bad Romance, Gaga and Rih released this song as the 2nd single of TFM and then Gaga would have proceeded to release Telephone RIGHT AFTER (and Telephone would have featured BOTH Britney AND Beyoncé)?!?! UGH THE SLAYAGEEEE!!!! EPIC!!! (and Gaga would have proceeded releasing Dance In The Dark, Monster, Speechless, NOBTR and Alejandro after, DITD is the biggest missed opportunity for a single tbh 😭

Hell.... Rihanna should've been on the remix of Replay in Dawn Of Chromatica. 

Thoughts? Was this a missed opportunity? or not? 

Edited by Mario44
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,741
On 1/18/2022 at 4:32 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I have a lot to write:laughga:

yeah ik but there's no denying that if Gaga and Rih would've ATE that song, it would've been awesome if it was a single. also imagine if Gaga would've proceeded to release Telephone with Bey and ALSO Brit on it RIGHT AFTER cry2

TFM era could've been EVEN BETTER! It's still an epic era tho.

Edited by Mario44
  • yaas, gaga 1

Lady Gaga and Rihanna in 2009/2010 were at the top of their game. Gaga after Bad Romance had established herself as the biggest pop star on the planet and Rihanna the hitmaker of the moment. After Bad Romance whatever Gaga did would go into the top 10 and Rihanna would do the same after the GGGB era. So their combined power would have been enough for a sure nunero one, a great success that with a great video and great choreography combined with iconic outfits would have increased the fame of both girls. Immediately after Beyoncé + Gaga + Britney would have repeated the formula with Telephone, at this point the era The Fame Monster would have been even bigger, probably Telephone would have been number one, Alejandro would have been either a top 3 or a number one. The rest I think would be the same because the hype after Born This Way would have been huge anyway. On the other hand I believe that Gaga would have reached the overexposure first and probably the rhetoric of Gaga that is successful only in collaborations would be even greater. I honestly don't care about that, because Gaga + Rihanna and Telephone with Beyoncé and Britney would have been great :romance:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,741
On 1/18/2022 at 4:47 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I honestly don't care about that, because Gaga + Rihanna and Telephone with Beyoncé and Britney would have been great :romance:

agree. also, Bad Romance should've gone #1, but other than that yeah i also don't care for charts lol.

a MV for this song would've been a serve, i can image them in a car race having a VS with another man in a car.

and yeah a perfect combination of 4 queens!! those were DOMINATING that era!!!!

Edited by Mario44
  • thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 4:52 PM, Mario44 said:

agree. also, Bad Romance should've gone #1, but other than that yeah i also don't care for charts lol.

a MV for this song would've been a serve, i can image them in a car race having a VS with another man in a car.

and yeah a perfect combination of 4 queens!! those were DOMINATING that era!!!!

Completely agree with you, The Fame Monster era is my favorite Gaga era along with Born This Way and 2017-2018-2019!!!

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,741
On 1/18/2022 at 6:12 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Completely agree with you, The Fame Monster era is my favorite Gaga era along with Born This Way and 2017-2018-2019!!!

She ATE that era. She was on FIRE in that period. 

• yaas, gaga 1