Gaga resources on POPa911

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hi popsters,

What interest would there be in Wiki-like pages that have key info for certain Gaga projects in one place. For instance, a resource with all the Chromatica Tour dates with links and cities (when announced), all confirmed album info when an album is coming, moving info, etc.

Would this be useful? Any particular things people would like to see featured? Any particular details most vital for tours, album, movies, etc?

I think it would be best to not have it fully open for editing, but perhaps people can make suggestions or we'd have a select few are able to make edits and maintain.

We could also have an official Charts resource which starts accumulating all chart facts and recent history in one spot. I think that might be nice too. What is worthy of placement there?

Let me know what you think.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,930

I like the idea but tbh idk if I'll have the time to help compile the information

But I think keeping track of the chart performances of Gaga's songs, certifications etc so we can all find them quickly and they are together in one place would be great

• 2 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 3,792

Yes. Love the idea