Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,639

so Pop Vocal did get moved to main show last min, i guess either Olivia/Billie aren't doing a full sweep & the Grammys moving AOTY to last again, after previous years of having ROTY last, makes me think they wanna end the show on a high note, so LFS is probably winning.

my guess:

Pop Duo: IGAKOOY

ROTY: LTDO

AOTY: L4S

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,300
On 4/4/2022 at 3:58 AM, xo_hours said:

so Pop Vocal did get moved to main show last min, i guess either Olivia/Billie aren't doing a full sweep & the Grammys moving AOTY to last again, after previous years of having ROTY last, makes me think they wanna end the show on a high note, so LFS is probably winning.

my guess:

Yeah they definitely know the winners before hand and would like to evenly distribute the wins 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 4/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, xo_hours said:

my guess:

source?

Popster to Popster 4,639
On 4/3/2022 at 4:10 PM, chartgaga said:

source?

someone from GD coded it from the Grammy's site, Pop Vocal was indeed moved to the main show last minute

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 4/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, xo_hours said:

someone from GD coded it from the Grammy's site, Pop Vocal was indeed moved to the main show last minute

It was in a weird position on the list of the pre show, so it makes sense

• paws up 2

• PanPikus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • corvus albus unpinned this topic