Lady Gaga Base

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/16/2022 at 6:28 AM, BloodyMagic said:

GAGA DISCUSSION

Discuss anything and everything related to Lady Gaga. 

This thread is under that lovely words, there is a General gaga thread for what you are saying, but this is a lady gaga Base, and i don't see the owner of this thread specifying anyway so ask him, :gaga-thanks:

Okay, no shade intended. :prideheart:

I just thought it would be easier for all of those things I previously mentioned to go in the charts thread for consistency, visibility, and non-redundant posts between threads. This would keep things better organized like you mentioned yesterday. Some of the stats you’ve posted here, were already posted in the charts thread. Again no shade just observations and suggestions. :gaga-thanks:

On 12/16/2022 at 9:35 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Okay, no shade intended. :prideheart:

I just thought it would be easier for all of those things I previously mentioned to go in the charts thread for consistency, visibility, and non-redundant posts between threads. This would keep things better organized like you mentioned yesterday. Some of the stats you’ve posted here, were already posted in the charts thread. Again no shade just observations and suggestions. :gaga-thanks:

Honestly, i did posted the charts over here because a new user asked if the chart stast were posted on the Chart Thread, and no one did reply to him, how he coundn't find the stats if yall are that organizaed, that thread still a mess, how i am the one to follow what a member say when i tried that on that  CHART THREAD when i wanted consistency no off topics comments and visibility and yall laughed at me, and keep posting about random stuff even personal conversation about school exams lmao and yall keep doing that under a "Chart Thread" now you ask me to follow the rules, but what rule you guys are following?:gaga-thanks:

Edited by BloodyMagic
typo

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/16/2022 at 6:47 AM, BloodyMagic said:

Honestly, i did posted the charts over here because a new user asked if the chart stast were posted on the Chart Thread, and no one did reply to him, how he coundn't find the stats if yall are that organizaed, that thread still a mess, how i am the one to follow what a member say when i tried that on that  CHART THREAD when i wanted consistency no off topics comments and visibility and yall laughed at me, and keep posting about random stuff even personal conversasion about school exams lmao and yall keep doing that under a "Chart Thread" now you ask me to follow the rules, but what rule are you following?:gaga-thanks:

There’s no reason for any hostility. :prideheart:

I’m just pointing out that it should be quite obvious to new members that the core of this site is the Charts Thread. I was able to see that pretty quickly after first visiting the site. It has been a catch-all-thread for not only charts, stats, tracking, sales, etc. but also for general discussion amongst members about other things as well. :cm:

That being said, if a Lady Gaga base thread is made because of complaints about non-charts related posts being made in the charts thread, then why post charts-related content in the Lady Gaga base thread? This just mixes things up further, and goes against the point you’re making and trying to defend in the first place. :bigbird:

On 12/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, gagajandro25 said:

There’s no reason for any hostility. :prideheart:

I’m just pointing out that it should be quite obvious to new members that the core of this site is the Charts Thread. I was able to see that pretty quickly after first visiting the site. It has been a catch-all-thread for not only charts, stats, tracking, sales, etc. but also for general discussion amongst members about other things as well. :cm:

That being said, if a Lady Gaga base thread is made because of complaints about non-charts related posts being made in the charts thread, then why post charts-related content in the Lady Gaga base thread? This just mixes things up further, and goes against the point you’re making and trying to defend in the first place. :bigbird:

hostile? didn't you come for me trying to be funny and @ me and using something from yesterday to "drag" me? then you act like oh no shade... don't gaslight me girl.

you are not listening to me, i already told you, if a staff member or the owner of this  "Base" thread tell me don't post chart over here, i am fine, so far i don't feel i am breaking any rules in a base thread that is based on lady gaga stuff.

Sorry, i am from a forum where we have a Base thread and a Chart thread and we respect both and there is no confussion, and 2 thread can survive even if they post similar stuff, i am used to that.

no point to keep argue, contact a staff if you feel you have to report something, Have a good day:chipper:

On 12/16/2022 at 3:51 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I love this. Also the comments praising her. 

everyone loved that video, but I also saw he posted her VMA paparazzi performance on instagram reels and comments were critiquing her vocals :whatga: i dont think straights understand theatrical peromances 

Kindness Admin 6,892

Ok base:

When we getting LG7?

My guess is lead single Sept 2023 and album last week or first week of Nov.

Tour Spring / Summer 2024 before Joker.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/16/2022 at 10:49 AM, admin said:

When we getting LG7?

It's honestly astounding that it's already been nearly three YEARS since the Chromatica era started! For me it actually feels like less somehow.

Because of that, I'm not as concerned about when as I am with what it will sound like. I have the unpopular opinion that Chromatica is her weakest; I wish she had gone down the electronic/PC Music route with Boyz Noise and SOPHIE (RIP). I'm down for any genre other than country at this point