Lady Gaga Base

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 1/18/2023 at 4:37 PM, OliverDespechao said:

:katy:

On the plus side, the absolute number (12.5M) is still pretty good. 

OT: Why is JLo always trying to start sh!t? :mess: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellendurney/jennifer-lopez-britney-spears-and-madonna-2003-vma?d_id=5388226&ref=bffbbuzzfeedvideo&utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeedvideo

Like ma'am you have a few respectable hits. Why make people dislike you for no reason? :rip:

• 3 weeks later...
Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
On 2/6/2023 at 8:25 PM, little legend said:

Wow this thread is so irrelevant that someone would guess that it's another fad @Miaou's thread

My impact knows no bound :oscar:
 I’m writing the history, I’m the reason why humans breathe, I’m the food needed to eat...etc :giveup:

On 2/6/2023 at 6:13 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Do we have any info on what genre Joker FAD's music will be?

No. Some say it's jazz. But I would not bet all my money on this. It's not because she has a pianist involved it's 100% jazz. We don't know who was also in the studio working with them.

I mean everybody expected the Elton John duet on Chromatica be be a powerful ballad and it ended being some experimental electronic song. Or the Diane / Gaga song being designed to be a basic pop song on ASIB.  Could also mention other examples. 

My bet is it has some original songs. Some dark and twisted (well we are basically getting a Joker and Harley movie in an asylum). I don't see Lady gaga not trying getting an Oscar nominated song from Joker while being involved in the music done. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 2/6/2023 at 3:47 PM, monketsharona said:

No. Some say it's jazz. But I would not bet all my money on this. It's not because she has a pianist involved it's 100% jazz. We don't know who was also in the studio working with them.

I mean everybody expected the Elton John duet on Chromatica be be a powerful ballad and it ended being some experimental electronic song. Or the Diane / Gaga song being designed to be a basic pop song on ASIB.  Could also mention other examples. 

My bet is it has some original songs. Some dark and twisted (well we are basically getting a Joker and Harley movie in an asylum). I don't see Lady gaga not trying getting an Oscar nominated song from Joker while being involved in the music done. 

I wonder if it will be Dark Cabaret in this vein

• paws up 1