LG7 Discussion Thread

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 2/8/2024 at 6:29 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I'm fine with this, could mean something has been filmed

yeah it's even better

the reason I think this is because 1) he's more known for his visual work 2) he's worked with Gaga before for the DP visuals 

On 2/8/2024 at 8:54 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

yeah it's even better

the reason I think this is because 1) he's more known for his visual work 2) he's worked with Gaga before for the DP visuals 

Honestly I would not be that surprised if Gaga went in France to work on some visual stuff with Woodkid. Maybe more liberty to work on something without having big attention on what they are working on. She seems precautious of keeping her shits under secret this time so... yeah maybe

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 2/8/2024 at 7:58 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly I would not be that surprised if Gaga went in France to work on some visual stuff with Woodkid. Maybe more liberty to work on something without having big attention on what they are working on. She seems precautious of keeping her shits under secret this time so... yeah maybe

Oh 100%. I'll list out the reasons I think they are working hard to keep things under wraps:

1) Stupid Love - enough said.

2) Few studio pics, and the ones we got she's always completely alone. I'm not sure how leaks in the music industry work but hiding who her collaborators are can be helpfull to avoid them. 

3) As soon as a collaborator shared photos with her in the studio they were asked to put them down and claimed they were in "deep sh*t" because of it. Woodkid quickly deleting his pic after posting it was also interesting (but might be a coincidence). 

4) I read Gaga jokingly saying LG7 is in a vault guarded by satan as a way of hinting the approach they are taking this time. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 1

On 2/8/2024 at 9:05 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Oh 100%. I'll list out the reasons I think they are working hard to keep things under wraps:

1) Stupid Love - enough said.

2) Few studio pics, and the ones we got she's always completely alone. I'm not sure how leaks in the music industry work but hiding who her collaborators are can be helpfull to avoid them. 

3) As soon as a collaborator shared photos with her in the studio they were asked to put them down and claimed they were in "deep sh*t" because of it. Woodkid quickly deleting his pic after posting it was also interesting (but might be a coincidence). 

4) I read Gaga jokingly saying LG7 is in a vault guarded by satan as a way of hinting the approach they are taking this time. 

I'm sure she made her producers sign some NDA files. I remember Madeon said she made him sign some of those while working on Chromatica.

It's quite funny none of her highly rumoured producers on LG7 actually teased anything directly.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,822
On 2/8/2024 at 10:05 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

yeah i think it has to do something with the fact that if they share who the producers and collaborators are, then it is possible to hack into their devices to search for tracks, visuals etc. But this time we basically know nothing so less chance to get hacked and leaked. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 2/8/2024 at 8:13 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I'm sure she made her producers sign some NDA files. I remember Madeon said she made him sign some of those while working on Chromatica.

It's quite funny none of her highly rumoured producers on LG7 actually teased anything directly.

On 2/9/2024 at 10:38 AM, boobatella said:

yeah i think it has to do something with the fact that if they share who the producers and collaborators are, then it is possible to hack into their devices to search for tracks, visuals etc. But this time we basically know nothing so less chance to get hacked and leaked. 

Someone also brought up that none of the collaborators are commenting on her studio posts, at most they like it. It's funny because even the collab that all of us are like 100% sure will be on LG7 (Watt), had not been explicitly confirmed (either by himself or anyone else). And then, the moment there was explicit confirmation (that trumpet player), someone got into "deep sh*t". 

I'm glad the lesson was learned. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599

She's a huge Bowie fan so it's not that far-fetched to think she's hinting at something. Just reading the wikipedia page for this album, this popped out:

«As a whole, reviewers have classified Station to Station's music as "glacial, synthesized funk-rock", "avant-garde art-rock", space rock...»

Maybe she's coming with an rock/electronic album? 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 2/9/2024 at 4:28 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yeah it's definitely a Bowie tribute on this picture. It's the exact same outfit and style.

That album was also a concept album based on an alter-ego. Maybe Gaga will also have an alter-ego this era. Who knows, but I'm so excited! 

• paws up 2

• 3 weeks later...
ARTPOPster 1,386
On 2/27/2024 at 4:12 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Another rumoured producer.

Also worked with Sky Ferreira, Conan Grey, Caroline Polachek and Chappel Roan, among others. 

If a song sounds anything like deja vu

Heart Love GIF by RainToMe