LG7 Discussion Thread

On 9/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, ClownOreos said:

Ava Max called him up I fear

She is not in the US right now

RedOne said few month ago he would defitely comeback in the US for few weeks if Gaga would like to make more music in the studio. So who knows, wait and see

Edited by monketsharona

• 1 month later...
Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 10/19/2023 at 6:33 PM, admin said:

Do we move?

You shouldn't ask a renowned clown these questions but...yes we move

she probably wanted to be seen judging by the looks, it's not something film related since I doubt she'd scab, so I'm guessing it's indeed LG7 related 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,566
On 10/19/2023 at 1:33 PM, admin said:

Do we move?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yaas, gaga 1

• 4 weeks later...
Pop-a-911-ster 38,599

So our list of rumoured collaborators for LG7 so far:

-Burns (they were rumoured to be in the same studios back in the summer + he has been liking and commenting a lot on Gaga's posts)

-Jeff Bhasker (a rumour that came from ATRL)

-RedOne (he was in U.S. for the first time in idk how long, recently liked Gaga's pic in the studio)

-Andrew Watt (they collaborated for RS, supposedly were in the same studio, likely for Joker-related stuff though)

-Will.i.am (hopefully not true :icant: since they were just having dinner together and it could be about a lot of things)

-Cirkut (recently started following her on instagram)

I wonder which of these will actually make it to the album. Hoping Gaga's at the helm since none of these producers massively interest me but I think with her you never know what you might get out of them. All of these should be taken with a grain of salt, if that isn't already obvious just by reading the origins of these rumours. If they are reliable, we are looking at an electronic pop album, most likely. 

Am I missing anyone? 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • love 1