LG7 Discussion Thread

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534
On 6/2/2023 at 1:09 PM, monketsharona said:

As if they need to measure. Who else in the business is working with both Michael Bearden and Richy (espacially him :uhh:) on her live shows rehearsals.

yeah it's obvious this is for Gaga, most likely for Vegas

actually I've been thinking and maybe those sessions of Burns/Bloodpop/Eli Russel could be related to Vegas rather than LG7... maybe the sessions for LG7 are really only coming later this year 

A Popster Is Born 14,516
On 6/6/2023 at 5:25 PM, ClownOreos said:

they have a semi-reliable track record I guess

pretty sure it's mostly just due to good timing and not being careless about what they post

definitely it's POP Vegasalone-gretchen.gif

• paws up 1

I kinda like the fact she telling like nothing about what's  next mainly because I'm absolutely not here for another Chromatica mess campaign. She had like zero surprise about it : lead single, music video stills, track list, featurings, remixes, art covers being leaked before she even released it.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534
On 6/7/2023 at 8:08 AM, monketsharona said:

I kinda like the fact she telling like nothing about what's  next mainly because I'm absolutely not here for another Chromatica mess campaign. She had like zero surprise about it : lead single, music video stills, track list, featurings, remixes, art covers being leaked before she even released it.

I agree and it made the wait much less bearable

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,901

I dont wanna get my hopes up because none of the hints is significant enough but I feel like there are too many for it to be a coincidence 

It does not need to be a full era, maybe a couple new songs to sing at the revamped vegas show? Idk BlackOutZone doesnt need to know if Gaga is recording songs with the intention to release them in Q3/4

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
On 6/9/2023 at 9:30 AM, ClownOreos said:

okay this sounds pretty cool and sort of rocky like the rumours claim

this is already my new favourite song :catwalk:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534

The way they have been hard at work since barely a day goes by without studio pics from someone :giveup:

My theory is the sessions in Q4 are meant for finalizing the alboom and they have plans to release Q1/Q2 next year

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1