LG7 Discussion Thread

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 6/11/2023 at 11:08 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

im just gonna keep going on in my daily life cause if I think about new Gaga music I get too hyped and time moves too slow...would love to just get surprised with new music but I totally understand if she takes this year off and decides to come back hard in 2024 with a new album and ending the year with Joker 2

I still think 2024 is best case scenario 

It would be a huge year for her and would be great timing to release an album before she will probably go back to focusing on acting post-J:FAD

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 20,823
On 6/12/2023 at 12:18 AM, ClownOreos said:

I still think 2024 is best case scenario 

It would be a huge year for her and would be great timing to release an album before she will probably go back to focusing on acting post-J:FAD

this makes the most sense tbh

ngl i’m getting so excited besties

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 6/12/2023 at 5:36 PM, Andreu said:

Are we sure Bearden doesnt work with other artists?

He might but he took a pic with Ritchy as well recently and I doubt anyone else works with this specific combo 

Spoiler

or just Ritchy nnn

Edited by ClownOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 27,940
On 6/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, ClownOreos said:

Not Richy and Bearden working on this Idina Menzel performance https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtZOxNFvSc9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

hang it up @Andreu

I'm not even disappointed because it was pretty clear if Gaga releases something itll be later this year or early next and the way they were working 25/8 was for something thats coming in a week, so clearly not for her 

This doesnt mean the other hints at gaga working on new stuff currently have disappeared suddenly

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,599
On 6/13/2023 at 10:30 AM, Andreu said:

I'm not even disappointed because it was pretty clear if Gaga releases something itll be later this year or early next and the way they were working 25/8 was for something thats coming in a week, so clearly not for her 

This doesnt mean the other hints at gaga working on new stuff currently have disappeared suddenly

agreed 

we need more BURNS crumbs now 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,940
On 6/14/2023 at 7:26 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Well, we know Justin Tranter won’t be involved with LG7. 

We didnt need the writer of Dua's Boys will be boys and Imagine Dragons believer anyway :prideheart: