The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 38,956
On 1/10/2024 at 11:37 AM, Leptine said:

Variety + other media outlets confirmed it's gonna be like ASIB, a drama with musical scenes not a conventional musical.

Still more conventional in the sense that the characters break into a musical number, instead of performing on stage as part of the story

ARTPOPster 1,422

The recent studio pictures are for lg-7 definitely

todd and warner bros already are doing screenings for people the film is ready and it was confirmed by cameraman or someone last month even james gun has seen the film its completely ready and todd prolly is watching it again and again in order to polish it well 

plus almost all insiders are teasing a feb release we definitely are in lg-7 era b*ches 

i pray and manifest that 2024 is an amazing year for both lady gaga and me 🥰

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,426
On 1/10/2024 at 9:24 AM, boobatella said:

Someone on GGD said that Tchami's thing is dressing like a priest. Everyone say's "take me to church" at Tchami sets. So maybe it’s a reference to her being in the studio with Tchami?

Would make sense as she worked with Tchami on Chromatica as well while posting the Chruch pic

@SweetOreosOfHeaven Are we moving :darkmode:

Praying (no pun intended :billie:) that you are right :pray: he's in the middle of an era now kinda with three singles alrrady released from his new joint album with Malaa, theoretically dropping this year, but also the whole Chromatica era happened between the release of the lead singles and the release of the actual album for his last project so :icant:

Spoiler

Not sure about people always saying take me to church during his sets :icant:  at least not in any of the ones I've seen streamed or in person

Spoiler

Tho im kinda sure that part was just meant to be clowning and not serios 

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,426

As much as I love Tchami and the work Burns did with Gaga idk how would I feel iif all this time after chromatica, LG7 had the same roster of producers

Spoiler

Maybe without Bloodpop tho :billiecat:

At least we'll know they will deliver

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,923
On 1/10/2024 at 12:30 PM, Andreu said:

As much as I love Tchami and the work Burns did with Gaga idk how would I feel iif all this time after chromatica, LG7 had the same roster of producers

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe without Bloodpop tho :billiecat:

At least we'll know they will deliver

Is there not rumours of TCB in SA 2024? That would tie into the same producers narrative 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,617

We also need her team and label to get their f*cks together and prove that Gaga still can have a big smash solo hit without the help of a movie, with huge playlisting and radio support. is that too much to ask for?

Y9iV.gif

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,633
On 1/10/2024 at 12:46 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We also need her team and label to get their f*cks together and prove that Gaga still can have a big smash solo hit without the help of a movie, with huge playlisting and radio support. is that too much to ask for?

Y9iV.gif

More than playlisting they need to pick the lead single correctly and not fumble on the music video. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,089

We all know the lead will be a quality mess ala SL/PI :darkmode:

We also know that radios will support the lead the first two weeks and then they will drop it like a rock :darkmode:

her team won’t disappoint and we are ready :darkmode:

• paws up 3
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,633
On 1/10/2024 at 1:02 PM, Miaou said:

We all know the lead will be a quality mess ala SL/PI :darkmode:

We also know that radios will support the lead the first two weeks and then they will drop it like a rock :darkmode:

her team won’t disappoint and we are ready :darkmode:

most likely scenario :icant:

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,604

All our wishes for the next era will fall into place if Gaga's head and heart is actually in for the music. The difference between Chromatica and Love For Sale is night and day--L4S had multiple disc designs, several passionate performances, and you can feel how much Gaga is involved. That's why a lot of liddos are so averse to L4S. Not only is it a genre they don't like, it also rubbed salt into how forgagatten and abandoned Chromatica was for the most part in comparison. She did it with Million Reasons--she had so much to prove, and she kept pushing MR until it finally hit big. We need her to care and push her team to maximize all the growth they can get for all platforms. We need that energy for the entire LG7 era.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,633
On 1/10/2024 at 1:06 PM, Dean Judaster said:

All our wishes for the next era will fall into place if Gaga's head and heart is actually in for the music. The difference between Chromatica and Love For Sale is night and day--L4S had multiple disc designs, several passionate performances, and you can feel how much Gaga is involved. That's why a lot of liddos are so averse to L4S. Not only is it a genre they don't like, it also rubbed salt into how forgagatten and abandoned Chromatica was for the most part in comparison. She did it with Million Reasons--she had so much to prove, and she kept pushing MR until it finally hit big. We need her to care and push her team to maximize all the growth they can get for all platforms. We need that energy for the entire LG7 era.

They can still choose a bad lead single or create a messy music video even with her heart in it though (case in point: Million Reasons) :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 23,604
On 1/10/2024 at 9:10 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They can still choose a bad lead single or create a messy music video even with her heart in it though (case in point: Million Reasons) :icant:

this is why everyone around you dies Itadori

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,426
On 1/10/2024 at 2:24 PM, Dean Judaster said:

When LG7 is tibetan throat singing then what

At least well have a good excuse for when it flops

• lol 4