Ava Max's reddit AMA summary

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,901

Ava max did an ask me anything on Reddit a few hours ago, and here are the most interesting things she said:

• There's "plenty of music on the way"
  • She didnt expect SBP to be a hit.
  • Who's Laughing Now is her favourite song off the album (Belladona is a close second)
  • OMG What's Happening video is coming "soon"
  • She plans on touring "as soon as it's safe"
  • Spoiler

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Cute. I really loved her first singles as they came out and she’s obviously working hard. I hope she finds long success. 

@MissAsia- a lot of people said similar things about Gaga. It just feeds into a negative space that no one deserves. You don’t have to like all her music, but there’s no benefit in tearing her down either. We have to build a better environment for the world :sistrens:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 393
1 hour ago, admin said:

Cute. I really loved her first singles as they came out and she’s obviously working hard. I hope she finds long success. 

@MissAsia- a lot of people said similar things about Gaga. It just feeds into a negative space that no one deserves. You don’t have to like all her music, but there’s no benefit in tearing her down either. We have to build a better environment for the world :sistrens:

I don t want to tear her down but I feel like dua or Billie have a better imagine while this girl is still trying to find her style.. 

However kings and queens is amazing

• paws up 1

• 1 month later...