US "presidential" debate

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Did anyone else watch that? I know this forum, so far, is pretty international but wow. Maybe the worst thing I've ever seen.

I don't know what's worse: how embarrassing our nation is right now or that there are still tens of millions of people supporting Donald Trump.

Truly, an immeasurable loss for the United States and the world. 

The Fame Popster 393

When you live outside USA every president  (republican or democratic) is a disgrace because USA think they own the world e do shitty things everywhere. To be honest I preferred bernie sanders.. I don t think Biden will win.. Trump is a clown but he has some points about immigrations

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 hours ago, MissAsia said:

When you live outside USA every president  (republican or democratic) is a disgrace because USA think they own the world e do shitty things everywhere. To be honest I preferred bernie sanders.. I don t think Biden will win.. Trump is a clown but he has some points about immigrations

I think he has basically no good points. Anything he does that has a marginally ok effect typically still stems from from a place of fear, greed or racism.

The US definitely has a severe ego problem, one potentially positive effect of Trump is that when it's all over it might actually humble us a bit. We can hope anyway.

I PRAY Biden will win, because so many more people have come around to see Trump's disgrace, even if his large support base is as strong as ever. I WISH we had Bernie, or better, Warren. Sigh. :classic_sad: