Artists used their strong suits in 2020

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

What I mean is I feel like after hearing all this music, all these artists sorta went back or proved that their genres in music this year were some of their strongest suits, such as:

Poppy: Metal 

Kesha: Electronic pop

Selena Gomez: Chill pop

Meghan Trainer: Pop/funk

The Weekend: 80’s Synth/Ambient 

Dua Lipa: Disco-Pop

DC: Emotional Pop

Lady Gaga: Pop/House

Taylor Swift: Indie/Country

Cardi B.: Rap

Katy Perry: Pop

BLACKPINK: K-Pop

Ariana: R&B/Pop

MARINA: Emotional indie pop/rock

And now Miley Cyrus: Pop/rock

And it seems as though EVERYONE strives to make the best music to themselves as well as the people around and they’ve all really made an amazing year for music and messages. 2020 has been the best year for music in a while and I don’t think that’s just an opinion of mine. What do you think?

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 36

2020 really has been a great year in music. Can you imagine the promo for so many of these albums? The concerts would've been amazing too. I hope some of these artists come back next year to do more. I mean, Gaga might release a new jazz album or an EP and she's going to be in two movies, Dua Lipa is going to release an album next year, and I think Billie is also going to come back? I don't know about the others but the beginning of this decade is good in pop and it reminds me of the beginning of the last decade.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

RIP Angel 1,992

Folklore is more folk than country tbh.

3 hours ago, Cookies said:

2020 really has been a great year in music. Can you imagine the promo for so many of these albums? The concerts would've been amazing too. I hope some of these artists come back next year to do more. I mean, Gaga might release a new jazz album or an EP and she's going to be in two movies, Dua Lipa is going to release an album next year, and I think Billie is also going to come back? I don't know about the others but the beginning of this decade is good in pop and it reminds me of the beginning of the last decade.

This is actually sad. We could've really started the new decade with a bang. But oh well...

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • thanks 1