DISCUSSION | RuPaul Drag Race Season 13

Tomsches

Moderator 6,288
9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Thanks hun.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

OT: Gottmik fücking served. So did Rosé and Elliott.

Utica rubs me all the wrong ways. Just no.

I actually loved Elliott’s looks last night. You already know how I feel about Rosé. Tamisha’s looks disappointed me a bit and Denali was her usually basic self. Thank God she can lip sync. Fire Truck (Tina Burner) was her present and underwhelming self. Slaymone did the damn thing and we keep living for it. I actually liked Kandy’s “money bag” look but the other two weren’t good. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
6 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I actually loved Elliott’s looks last night. You already know how I feel about Rosé. Tamisha’s looks disappointed me a bit and Denali was her usually basic self. Thank God she can lip sync. Fire Truck (Tina Burner) was her present and underwhelming self. Slaymone did the damn thing and we keep living for it. I actually liked Kandy’s “money bag” look but the other two weren’t good. 

Elliott's final look floored me, I wasn't excepting that at all! She killed it 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
Just now, NotDoctor said:

Elliott's final look floored me, I wasn't excepting that at all! She killed it 

Agreed. It didn’t even look like it was made out of bags!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846
2 hours ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Utica not winning is a crime. :katy:

I feel like she didn't win because they didn't dig all 3 looks as much as they liked GottMiks first two if that makes sense. Imo they should've done both. Another reason sometimes is because they have a top 4 in mind so certain contestants will get the wins regardless. If you watch, it could mean that GottMik gets further than Utica. 

Deactivated 14,311
23 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I feel like she didn't win because they didn't dig all 3 looks as much as they liked GottMiks first two if that makes sense. Imo they should've done both. Another reason sometimes is because they have a top 4 in mind so certain contestants will get the wins regardless. If you watch, it could mean that GottMik gets further than Utica. 

Aka Utica will be bumped off just like Max was who was winning and a front runner at that point... 

Deactivated 14,311
28 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

If you want to tag me, feel free to do so, Mr. Mod.

Nah This was general not just you. I don’t get the Utica hate.

A Popster Is Born 11,846
56 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Aka Utica will be bumped off just like Max was who was winning and a front runner at that point... 

Yeah. 

That's a really unique case - did you also know that they edited him shady to justify him going. For example he said he never just burst out singing and when he sat down it was in Jaiden critique not his own. 

All reality competition shows are rarely fully organic I'll say that. I was surprised they let Max win that many - usually what would happen is the person in the top 3 they wanted to get it would get it. 

Popster to Popster 4,583

What did y'all think of last night?

My girl Olivia won and I'm so happy for her ❤️❤️❤️

Also if Tina goes ketchup and mustard on that stage one more time I'm gonna lose my god damn mind 

• paws up 1

30 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Also if Tina goes ketchup and mustard on that stage one more time I'm gonna lose my god damn mind 

Olivias little black dress was the worst. I thought she had a reveal under it because it looked super baggy and all of the throuple was worse than Tamisha... Tina seemed like she wasnt sure about the choreo at the beginning and Gott Mik was not that good either. I guess they wanted Tamisha vs Kandy story to go on. Oh and lastly, Kandys Outfit, hair and makeup was an artpiece, I didnt agree with Carson at all

Moderator 6,288
37 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I’m so happy Olivia won and finally got some recognition! I did feel like yet again they put the wrong queens in the bottom two. imo it should’ve been Utica vs Tamisha. Just going off critique I feel like Utica’s were worse than Kandy’s. Both Utica and Tamisha received negative comments on their performance and runway whereas the critique’s Kandy got for her look was less negative. Maybe Ru heard about the fight and decided to go for ratings. While I’m sad Tamisha went home I think it was for the best because she was clearly struggling. She put up a good fight. Also, I’m SO sick of Tina Burner and those ridiculous looks. I also didn’t see what Ru saw in the performance. She looks like a big clown.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
36 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I’m so happy Olivia won and finally got some recognition! I did feel like yet again they put the wrong queens in the bottom two. imo it should’ve been Utica vs Tamisha. Just going off critique I feel like Utica’s were worse than Kandy’s. Both Utica and Tamisha received negative comments on their performance and runway whereas the critique’s Kandy got for her look was less negative. Maybe Ru heard about the fight and decided to go for ratings. While I’m sad Tamisha went home I think it was for the best because she was clearly struggling. She put up a good fight. Also, I’m SO sick of Tina Burner and those ridiculous looks. I also didn’t see what Ru saw in the performance. She looks like a big clown.

Yeah the Kandy v Tamisha thing felt entirely for story purposes