Positivity Time!

A Little Monsterrr

ARTPOPster 1,672

In case you ever feel like giving up in life, you can read this because I have been in your place before (we should have a positive conversation in the replies if anyone ever sees this post):

When you can't find a light at the end, you are in a dark place. No matter what you do, you can't find the exit and you have no choice but to search for it. There is a light at the end of that dark void or abyss when you think there's none and it might be a long journey to find it but in the end, it's gonna be there and it will be worth it. If you lose faith in yourself, everything and every purpose you've served all these years will be wasted and all these years you've lived is gonna be wasted too. Being cheerful is one thing that keeps our spirits up. There might be moments where you might give up but with the help of people and yourself, you can get out of a dark place. I have been to that dark void a lot of times and one thing that helped me out of it is friends' support (irl and online friends). I am stating these from my experiences and no matter what happens, people are here for you through thick and thin. On a positive note, I wish you a merry Christmas and I want you to stay happy everyday When you feel sad or feel like you're giving up, you can look back and read this message and you'll feel happy and motivated and happiness reciprocates to everyone so don't deflect it with pessimism or sadness because life might have ups and downs and no matter what happens, you should stay happy and have a happy, merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Athena (A Little Monsterrr) 

• paws up 10
  • hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

You're always so kind and sweet! :classic_love::sistrens: This is a great thread.

I want to spread positivity this Christmas season and it's been a tough year so where else can I post it than in Popa911 forum where a lot of Little Monsters are so wholesome, kind and sweet :)

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well said. A lot of people needed to hear this. :gaga-thanks:

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Thank you, I really needed to hear this today and I'm sure I'm not the only one :gaga-thanks:

You're welcome <3 I want people to be happy during these tough times and positivity overpowers negativity :)

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
10 minutes ago, admin said:

You're a treasure, so happy you're here with us :gaga-thanks:

I am happy that I'm here especially after all the years on that trash forum and I want a forum that is just kind, serene and beautiful :) This forum's just the perfect one and I am here to make everyone happy to the best that I can :classic_smile:

• paws up 1