What Do You Want For Christmas?

Hejira

The Fame Popster 305

I want cologne for Christmas or a flute. It would also be nice to get a fancy candle. I’m planning on purchasing a couple of vinyls this Friday to celebrate Christmas and the ending of this tiring semester. :shark:

4-E50-F828-8-C55-4-B76-90-AB-B84-FC1-A94

I’ve wanted this cologne for so long. 

Edited by Hejira
  • paws up 1

The Popster 19

i just want atleast a chromatica shirt, and i want my mom to be fine, as she is battling cancer right now. Luckily I already ordered my chromatica shirt and Im so happy about it. I just hope things would go well with my mother. I love her so much.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Moderator 4,653
58 minutes ago, Stanley Digaga said:

I want a new watch ! But there are too many different models and I can't find the perfect one :leap:

My advice would be to watch carefully then! ;)

• lol 1

Moderator 4,653
56 minutes ago, Skadi said:

i just want atleast a chromatica shirt, and i want my mom to be fine, as she is battling cancer right now. Luckily I already ordered my chromatica shirt and Im so happy about it. I just hope things would go well with my mother. I love her so much.

Aw so sorry to hear that! Wishing you guys the best!

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 305
12 minutes ago, GitHub said:

even just an interview for one of the jobs I applied to :awkney:

@Hejira I highly recommend getting the flute :ally:

....same. This year has been so rough. I’ve actually gotten offered for an interview several times recently, however I couldn’t get one because my teacher was going to pay me to tutor her nephew in the afternoon on weekdays yet she never scheduled a meeting. :awkney: I could’ve gotten a job by now had I known that she was messy. I have to apply for more jobs but I feel like offers are going to be more scarce since it’s the holiday season

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
12 minutes ago, Hejira said:

....same. This year has been so rough. I’ve actually gotten offered for an interview several times recently, however I couldn’t get one because my teacher was going to pay me to tutor her nephew in the afternoon on weekdays yet she never scheduled a meeting. :awkney: I could’ve gotten a job by now had I known that she was messy. I have to apply for more jobs but I feel like offers are going to be more scarce since it’s the holiday season

Yeah it's a really weird time. Pandemic unemployment combined with the holidays combined with people graduating In December is making it really competitive I fear.

Hope you are able to get something soon :classic_smile:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Honestly, I haven't really thought about me getting anything this Xmas, there is certainly nothing I need. I would like to see some of my family though, so hoping that we can arrange that and have a really nice week.