Gaga Wars-911 vs Plastic Doll-Round 7

little legend

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

fun tonight's better than yo momma's cookies. i don't like rom that much bc rom's just overrated (no shade tho) :)

I agree ROM is overrated but Fun Tonight is the worst album on Chromatica. That’s facts!   Sounds like something from 2003. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
3 hours ago, SLAG said:

I agree ROM is overrated but Fun Tonight is the worst album on Chromatica. That’s facts!   Sounds like something from 2003. 

@admin told me he has a message for you: “Thank you for your service as a mod over the past couple of months. However, due to irreconcilable differences, it would be best for us to part ways and for you to step back from your current duties. This will be with immediate effect.”

:shakes:

Edited by BenG
  • lol 6

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

I agree, Plastic Doll is a fillee and worst song on Chromatica along with 1000 Doves

You're gonna take that back m8.

Eg3NwqqUwAASYBo.jpg

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

@admin told me he has a message for you: “Thank you for your service as a mod over the past couple of months. However, due to irreconcilable differences, it would be best for us to part ways and for you to step back from your current duties. This will be at immediate effect.”

:shakes:

That's fair! The level of tasteless here is tragic anyway!

giphy.gif

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Plastic Doll ,Free Woman , Stupid Love ,Replay and 1000 Doves are the worst. Just useless fillers

The only filler on the album is "Fun Tonight"!

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 475
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Lol i think it is a tie until now and i dont know if someone else is going to vote:dead:

But since Fun Tonight got the first vote it would only be fair that Fun Tonight is crowned as the winner of this round :oscar:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

But since Fun Tonight got the first vote it would only be fair that Fun Tonight is crowned as the winner of this round :oscar:

Keeping that pipe warm I see. :ohhh:

• lol 2

• little legend changed the title to Gaga Wars-911 vs Plastic Doll-Round 7