What's your superpower?

paradox

Pop-a-911-ster 26,821
x3

Amphibian Transmutation

The power to turn others into Amphibians. Variation of Animal Transmutation. Not to be confused with Animal Morphing.

Capabilities

Users can turn others into any type of amphibians (including toads, frogs, caecilians, and salamanders) they desire, effects can be permanent or temporary depending on what level of power the user is. The user can reverse the effect if they so choose to.

:katy:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

BLOOD BOMB GENERATION! 

The ability to create explosives made of blood. Sub-power of Blood Attacks. Variation of Organic Bomb Generation and Blood Artillery. Combination of Volatile Constructs and Blood Generation.

I'M DEADLY!

NOW please vote for me at the 911 members award for best profile picture! Or I'll throw these bombs at ya!!

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 1

"Air Imprisionation

The power to bind, imprison or otherwise stop objects by using air/wind. Sub-power of Aerokinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Imprisonment."

So basically trapping people with my fart. :katy:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
10 hours ago, paradox said:

wut

I think @Twitteris trying to make this about race... maybe some sort of Xmen cross experience?? But Xmen is more than a parrallel to race relations it also is about the LGBT! 

Deactivated 14,311
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

+

I’m not trying to make it about race at all, but this is something that has been discussed all over Black Twitter the past week that on December 21st all POC will gain a superpower. Sorta an inner joke in our community. @PETTY @SLAG @Clever Username and other POC probably heard about it too. 

If the thread intentions is different then sure I apologize. However, it does look coincidental. :katy:

I gathered it wasn't which is why I added the Xmen stuff- which was left out in the quote I see- that is what I thought you were thinking. The Xmen history and how is parrallel's race and LGBT relations etc. 

I didn't know the above myself. PROBABLY very coincidental I think. 

BUT POOR @SLAG not even getting a good super power. 

10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

+

I’m not trying to make it about race at all, but this is something that has been discussed all over Black Twitter the past week that on December 21st all POC will gain a superpower. Sorta an inner joke in our community. @PETTY @SLAG @Clever Username and other POC probably heard about it too. 

If the thread intentions is different then sure I apologize. However, it does look coincidental. :katy:

What do you mean the thread intentions?!

Haven't heard about this December 21st Black Twitter thing before, I saw a post on Tumblr linking to the random superpower generator linked in op and thought it'd be fun to post it here to see what everyone gets?