Babylon appreciation thread

EuphoricVibez

The Popster 177

My favorite song on Chromatica! :shine:

If I wasn't called Edonis I would've definitely picked something related to the song! :happydance:

It's fabulous, it's iconic, it's well-produced! Unapologetically queer and an absolute anthem. I really hope it gets the single treatment it deserves with a career-defining video!

Babble on Battle for your life, Baby-lon!

tumblr_pue3kxNUNO1veiqo5o2_250.gifv

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

It's my second fave after Alice, and it's a Goddamn Bop, the vocals, the gayness, the background saxophone makes its the ultimate jam. Still pressed we don't have a video, I hope she releases one in future.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

It doesn’t have to be a single but it NEEDS a video to celebrate this era, preferably at the end.

Alice, Enigma, Babylon, and Plastic Doll are definitely the main remaining songs that deserve a video. If SL wasn’t a single, I would’ve definitely picked one of those four to get a video treatment. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 305

Babylon is probably my favorite song on Chromatica along with Alice and Replay. The song is so fun. I hope she releases a music video for Babylon soon.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

There's so much joy in the end of the song, it can really turn my day around.  Love it so much and I think it's the absolute perfect and cathartic end to Chromatica 

• paws up 1