New Music Anticipations

alejandro by lady gaga

Moderator 6,288
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Honestly, Lady Gaga 

Are you saying you honestly think Gaga is releasing or are you directly addressing the OP? :mess:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 4,653
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Honestly, Lady Gaga 

Adele

Rihanna

Hopefully Dua

Selena 

Justin 

Madonna

Dua is expected to release FN Side B. She also said in a recent interview that because she can't tour rn, she started thinkig of a concept for DL3. So yes I think we will be hearing new music from the queen this year. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Delusional said:

Trying to process this question 

There was a typo lmao. Spellcheck keeps changing my sh*t.

I meant are you saying you honestly think Gaga will release or are you addressing the user by saying “Honestly, Gaga” since they’re username is lady Gaga”?

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 4,653
Just now, Delusional said:

I’m so excited!! Do you think she’ll continue with the disco/80s inspired sound for DL3? I can see her branching into rock. 

Yup! I think she found her sound now. During DL1 her label already believed in her but were looking for her sound. It was Electricity that inspired her to go into the direction she went to for FN so yeah we'll see!

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Brilliant! Praying for more Physical bops.

I want her to use the creativity she knows she has. So I want her to stay in the FN sound, but see how she can make sure that sound sounds like something new. She has the fans, the team, the critics. Now its time she gets innovative in the sound she's familiar with and that works. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Why do I feel like we already have a thread just like this one? :uhh:

But anyways, hoping for Gwen Stefani to release a new album, curious for miss Adele and Avril Lavigne new projects, hoping for new music from Rihanna, Shakira, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Cheryl, and waiting for Lana's album although not really excited after what I've heard so far :katy: but yeah

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I agree. If she can comeback with something even better than Don’t Start Now, it’ll capture the GP a LOT. I think the problem with Don’t Start Now for me personally was the music video. The visuals aside from that were so new and exciting. Hadn’t been done in agesssss.

DSN had a weak video I agree. But it took over from New Rules and became her signature hit. So imagine what the song would do if it had the video Physical had. 

It may not be a hit in the US, but Physical is in the UK and Europe. What Dua is good at, is understand which song is for which markets. And that way she gets to the top. So she's getting Levitating a #10 hit in the us, but at the same time Fever was #1 is France. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
13 minutes ago, Elvira said:

Why do I feel like we already have a thread just like this one? :uhh:

But anyways, hoping for Gwen Stefani to release a new album, curious for miss Adele and Avril Lavigne new projects, hoping for new music from Rihanna, Shakira, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Cheryl, and waiting for Lana's album although not really excited after what I've heard so far :katy: but yeah

Yesss I hope that the song Gwen put out is actually a leadsingle this time. My money is ready to get that album. And if she is having an actual era and by the time we can go again, goes on tour. I'm willing to see her!

Edit yes, I made a thread like this last week. I ignored that as I want the new user to have their thread :)

• paws up 2

25 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Yesss I hope that the song Gwen put out is actually a leadsingle this time. My money is ready to get that album. And if she is having an actual era and by the time we can go again, goes on tour. I'm willing to see her!

Edit yes, I made a thread like this last week. I ignored that as I want the new user to have their thread :)

Period!! I'm obsessed with the song so I'm excited for an album :happydance:

ps,: And oh got it!! Really nice of you :classic_love:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
5 minutes ago, Elvira said:

Period!! I'm obsessed with the song so I'm excited for an album :happydance:

ps,: And oh got it!! Really nice of you :classic_love:

Same! I have her discography complete! So besides I'm loving the song I also want the album for my collection lol 

• yaas, gaga 1