Biden team plans inauguration night celebrity TV special

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 21,630

President-elect Joe Biden’s inaugural committee is producing a television special for the night of his inauguration next week in lieu of the normal in-person festivities, an official familiar with the plans told POLITICO.

The prime-time event will air on broadcast channels ABC, CBS and NBC but not Fox. Cable news networks CNN and MSNBC will carry it live. Fox News will not.

The 90-minute program, hosted by Tom Hanks and beginning at 8:30 p.m., will include performances by Demi Lovato, Justin Timberlake, Ant Clemons and Jon Bon Jovi. Besides the celebrities, the program, dubbed “Celebrating America,” will “spotlight American heroes,” according to a description of the event.

Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/13/biden-inauguration-tv-special-458670

So I guess Gaga won't be performing at his inauguration?

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 900

Presidential inaugurations always happen around noon. This is a TV Event at 8:30pm. There's still a chance Gaga(or someone else) could perform the national anthem like Beyonce did in 2012.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Looking forward to Tom hosting this. I'll be at work for the actual inauguration, but this will be fun to watch.

Honestly after the presidency we just had, EVERYONE should get a mandatory paid day off for the inaguaration lmao. I'm definitely going to be creeping watching it while at work if I can. :ohhh:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
37 minutes ago, donatellab said:

The prime-time event will air on broadcast channels ABC, CBS and NBC but not Fox. Cable news networks CNN and MSNBC will carry it live. Fox News will not.

boots dora GIF

• lol 1