Gaga helped Sam Smith be confident about their gender

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

In this video that I was watching of my lover-that-doesn't-know-I-exist's routine, we can see that they uses Haus Labs for gloss when they are going out. What's interesting is also what Sam Smith has to say about how Lady Gaga helped them come clean and be confident about their own gender identity and gender expression. 

« I was 15 when The Fame came out and, I was obsessed with Lady Gaga [...] For me, she gave me complete permission to be myself and to be proud of my queerness. »

:bradley:

PS: Why are they so pretty ugh I can't. @Elizabeth II, give your fav cancer a free plane ticket plz.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 5

• Lorde Von Kok changed the title to Gaga helped Sam Smith be confident about their gender
Kindness Admin 6,944

Absolutely love Sam Smith to pieces (their new album, like the rest, is AMAZING btw) and I love how open they are about the struggles of being queer and especially that Gaga helps so much.

• paws up 4

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, admin said:

Absolutely love Sam Smith to pieces (their new album, like the rest, is AMAZING btw) and I love how open they are about the struggles of being queer and especially that Gaga helps so much.

I'm obsessed with them, it's unhealthy.

• yaas, gaga 2

5 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

In this video that I was watching of my lover-that-doesn't-know-I-exist's routine, we can see that they uses Haus Labs for gloss when they are going out. What's interesting is also what Sam Smith has to say about how Lady Gaga helped them come clean and be confident about their own gender identity and gender expression. 

« I was 15 when The Fame came out and, I was obsessed with Lady Gaga [...] For me, she gave me complete permission to be myself and to be proud of my queerness. »

:bradley:

PS: Why are they so pretty ugh I can't. @Elizabeth II, give your fav cancer a free plane ticket plz.

They are a Taurus, which is a bad pairing with Cancer. Capricorn, on the other hand, is the perfect match for a Taurus...

Gaming Leader 8,440
47 minutes ago, Elizabeth II said:

They are a Taurus, which is a bad pairing with Cancer. Capricorn, on the other hand, is the perfect match for a Taurus...

EXCUSE ME ?!?!?

TAURUS AND CANCER ARE PERFECT TOGETHER. YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR STUFF HAG. :lesson:

• lol 1