Was this RuPaul song another 'SL' inspo?

ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 12,029

So.. I was watching the new UK RuPaul Drag race yesterday, and ended up getting the runway song stuck in my head:

Upon further inspection and listen I kinda noticed some SL teas... I mean maybe I'm delulu, but as this song came out before SL and we know Gaga is a rupaul fan, do we think there's something there? 

Personally I love both but would love to have more elements of RuPauls love bop in SL... Or SL be a reworked version 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311

RuPaul makes that typical gay bop you would hear on gay pride events! They are perfect for that. Gaga reference and samples real artists. RuPaul knows he isn’t a “Real” artist but he does it all for the gays and bless because without him alot of gaylings wouldn’t even be here today! The platforms he has made and provided to be made for Drag Queens and gays is phenomenal! 

So what I am saying is maybe Gaga should reference RuPaul :icant:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Fashion! Was a rupaul song? I thought originally it was a daft punk knock off lol babylon haus labs is like a severe rupaul song

So rupaul they performed it together 

And it fits rupaul better IMO 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,029
4 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

So rupaul they performed it together 

And it fits rupaul better IMO 

I don't think it's dancey enough, maybe in like the late 90s

RuPaul's new post 2014 music is like no chorus dance EDM like Chromatica teas:

That very lowkey reminds me of free woman demo 

2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

RuPaul makes that typical gay bop you would hear on gay pride events! They are perfect for that. Gaga reference and samples real artists. RuPaul knows he isn’t a “Real” artist but he does it all for the gays and bless because without him alot of gaylings wouldn’t even be here today! The platforms he has made and provided to be made for Drag Queens and gays is phenomenal! 

So what I am saying is maybe Gaga should reference RuPaul :icant:

This.

• paws up 1