Unreleased songs that could be on albums

A Little Monsterrr

3 hours ago, donatellab said:

B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe ft Kendrick instead of Jewels n Drugs

I would've added Red Flame too. If she finished it, and didn't leave it as a demo, fixed up her vocals and the instrumental it could've been a huge bop. Azealia's rapping was good and complimented Gaga's singing.

Popster to Popster 3,812

The Fame:

Fashion replacing Eh Eh

Glitter & Grease replacing Paper Gangsta

Vanity replacing I Like It Rough

Retro Phisical replacing Again Again

Filthy Pop replacing Retro Dance Freak

The Fame Monster:

Superlover, Fever, Superstar, Out Of Control, No Way, NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO, Reloaded, Earthquake, Future Love ALL to be added on TFM to make it a proper album

I would skip BTW because it is perfect as it is

ARTPOP:

BROOKLYN NIGHTS replacing Jewels & Drugs (i think we can ALL agree with this one lol :oops:)

Princess Die replacing Swine

DWYW (the version with Christina) replacing DWYW (the version with R Kelly)

I Wanna Be With You replacing Dope

Imagine (feat. Shakira) to be added as another track between I Wanna Be With You and Gypsy

RATCHET (feat. Rihanna, Azalea Banks, Beyoncé and Chris Brown) (THIS track ) replacing MANiCURE

Joanne:
Fooled Me Again replacing Sinner's Prayer

Chromatica:

Hollywood, Murder My Heart, I Want Your Love and Second Time Around to be added as other tracks

Edited by BabyMario44
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,177
4 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Fashion replacing Eh Eh

Glitter & Grease replacing Paper Gangsta

Vanity replacing I Like It Rough

Retro Phisical replacing Again Again

Filthy Pop replacing Retro Dance Freak

No

No

... I REALLY love both, but still no, and Vanity was released on different versions of The Fame anyway

Yes

and Yes!

You really came through with the last two :oscar:

6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

... I REALLY love both, but still no, and Vanity was released on different versions of The Fame anyway

It wasn't. I heard people saying this and I was like whaaat. Then i did some research, it was only on this pre-release promo cd  But It was a free bonus track when you bought a monster ball tour ticket or fame ball ticket (one or the other I forgot). But Vanity is such a good song, it totally fits The Fame and its theme. Also look how differently they named the songsR-9205210-1500141957-3599.jpeg.jpg

R-3635917-1338425828-6253.jpeg.jpg

Edited by thetea
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Out of Control with even more hypnotic production and a hint of the robotic voice could fit on Chromatica after 911

This probably could’ve been worked. I can hear it. :dead:

The Popster 53

In my fantasy (key word fantasy), Gaga pulls a Chromatica Monster with SOPHIE as the executive producer and revamped versions of Nothing On (But The Radio), Stache, and Frankensteined get put on as a surprise for the fans and they have that SOPHIE flavor :happydance:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

In my fantasy (key word fantasy), Gaga pulls a Chromatica Monster with SOPHIE as the executive producer and revamped versions of Nothing On (But The Radio), Stache, and Frankensteined get put on as a surprise for the fans and they have that SOPHIE flavor :happydance:

I was just thinking Frankensteined would have fit perfectly into the theme of Chromatica. 

In the lines of your logic, I could see Princess Die thrown in after Stache too