Trisha Paytas tries Chromatica Oreos

blastertoyo

I have a love / hate relationship with Trisha. She's really problematic (and I mean extremely problematic), but when she's not I relate to her so much. Especially with her problems with eating, struggle with being fat, and just her personality as a whole. She makes me really mad sometimes though with what she says about other people, how she bullied a 15 year old girl and just her casual racism.

• paws up 1

44 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

wbk she has poor taste :billie: also, she's doing "promo" so it's beneficial either way

this. it doesn't matter if she said it's stale. people will buy it because of the shocking, odd colour palette and to see if it's actually stale and bad like she says. It's also apparently really hard to find, so it makes people want it more. Seems the oreos are gonna become more known than the album it represents

Popster This Way 553

I live at the amount of promo the Chromatica Oreos are getting ... and organic hit!! (except there's nothing organic about them extra colored cookies that I am dying to tryyyy so badly:gaga-scream:)

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 477
5 hours ago, thetea said:

I have a love / hate relationship with Trisha. She's really problematic (and I mean extremely problematic), but when she's not I relate to her so much. Especially with her problems with eating, struggle with being fat, and just her personality as a whole. She makes me really mad sometimes though with what she says about other people, how she bullied a 15 year old girl and just her casual racism.

Same. But I respect that she owns up to being internet troll and doesn't pretend to be someone she is not.

Also this is great song:

• paws up 1