Gaga-inspired article in Science

Kattys

The Fame Popster 477

I recently stumbled upon Science article about how Gaga inspired improvement in a scientist work, Naomi Dalchand (she seems like a stan, are you here Naomi)? :laughga:

So I clicked on this link:

https://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2021/02/how-i-transformed-myself-confident-presenter-thanks-lady-gaga

But later it turned out that other version of this article is featured in latest paper issue of Science (Vol 371, Issue 6532, 26 February 2021). And it's titled "A perfect illusion". :dead:We have no choice but to stan Naomi hard work:

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6532/958

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,677

The breakthrough came during the month before my qualifying exam—a major milestone in my Ph.D. program that triggered waves of self-doubt—when I listened to a Lady Gaga album titled Joanne. As an avid fan, I noticed it sounded completely different from her past albums. She had switched from her usual dance-pop to soft rock and country, and her outfits—now cowgirl getups—had changed as well. I was intrigued. Lady Gaga was taking a huge professional risk, but she was confident in the music she released, confident in herself, and confident in her ability to adopt a new image.

:whatga:

• yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 2,173
14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

The breakthrough came during the month before my qualifying exam—a major milestone in my Ph.D. program that triggered waves of self-doubt—when I listened to a Lady Gaga album titled Joanne. As an avid fan, I noticed it sounded completely different from her past albums. She had switched from her usual dance-pop to soft rock and country, and her outfits—now cowgirl getups—had changed as well. I was intrigued. Lady Gaga was taking a huge professional risk, but she was confident in the music she released, confident in herself, and confident in her ability to adopt a new image.

:whatga:

One of her best eras honestly.

Popster to Popster 3,689

Thanks for sharing! I love stories like this. I have a presentation to give later today so the public speaking tricks are especially timely!

The Fame Popster 477
54 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

And they said Joanne had no impact :whatga:

Not a fan of Joanne era but can't deny the country/stripped down impact! :tea: