My SL Theory

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

... Stupid Love. VERY much the odd one out on the tracklist, a VERY large portion of the fanbase hates it, the only video we got that was sponsored by Apple to be filmed with an iPhone. 
What if, the sponsorship happened from the beginning? What if Apple somehow heard that Lady Gaga was in the process of recording this new song that BLOODPOP showed her and intervened and said:

”We know about Stupid Love, use us or we’ll leak this song a month in advance”

Gaga: ... Well anyways-

giphy.gif?from=singlemessage&isappinstal

So about a few days before the video was set to be filmed, Apple leaked the song by hacking into their own software and taking a random demo that was saved on the home screen and leaking it out into the world. 

This set Gaga on a frenzy and when they said they’d leak the full Babylon demo she obliged and said that she would agree to filming the video with an iPhone 11 Pro X.

So now instead of blaming Gaga for your own hatred of the video, blame the source, Apple, for you not liking it.

- Brought to you by Samsung

• shook 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Wow, I have no words, you're so brave for sharing your story on such a huge platform. 

I-

Roll Laughing GIF

• shook 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 477

I love Stupid Love but I will forever wonder what happened in their minds while creating green & red tribe outfits :katy: YIKES :katy:

But Gaga pink look is iconic! I will forever love this happy vibe!

ARTPOPster 2,173
23 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I love Stupid Love but I will forever wonder what happened in their minds while creating green & red tribe outfits :katy: YIKES :katy:

But Gaga pink look is iconic! I will forever love this happy vibe!

What’s wrong with them?

The Fame Popster 477
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What’s wrong with them?

Green one looks like kindergartens dressed as trees in class project

lg-green-tribe-0.jpg?width=640&auto=webp

(this guy on right side of Gaga triggers me so much)

Red one is just piece of cloth throwed on dancers, no styling. I am really not the first person to be very critial but I really can't with those...

ARTPOPster 2,173
10 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Green one looks like kindergartens dressed as trees in class project

lg-green-tribe-0.jpg?width=640&auto=webp

(this guy on right side of Gaga triggers me so much)

Red one is just piece of cloth throwed on dancers, no styling. I am really not the first person to be very critial but I really can't with those...

I really don’t see anything wrong with either of them, the red one looks like it was based off movies where people in power wear robes, which is fitting for the context, and the green ones just look fine to me, I don’t know :lights: