Jump to content

Britney Spears - The Thread


Gimme More
 Share

Recommended Posts

Welcome! :) 

screen-shot-2020-05-08-at-4.16.31-pm-e15

This thread will be dedicated to the original Princess of Pop, Britney Spears! :classic_love:

This is a place where we can talk all things Britney -  her music, personal life, her instagram and all things in-between!

Where are my Britney fans at?

When did you first discovery Britney, what is your favourite song/album/video? :) 

Only positivity please!

tumblr_lmae4sddPl1qaa163o1_500.gif

 

Discography:

albums.png

megapack-1.png

1. ...Baby One More Time

2. Oops!..I Did It Again

3. Britney

4. In The Zone

5. Blackout

6. Circus

7. Femme Fatale

8. Britney Jean

9. Glory

Edited by Gimme More
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Gimme More said:

Only positivity please!

Jamie Spears is a good-hearted person with nothing but kind intentions

Lou M. Taylor isn't a shady leech

200.webp

  • lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

She has the most iconic music videos. Also, My favorite album from her is Blackout and In The Zone. :sweat:

Ohh and also welcome. Hugs. :pirate:

She truly does :ohyes:

ITZ, Blackout & Glory my holy trinity!

  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Gimme More changed the title to Britney Spears - The Thread
The Fame Popster 451
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

Perfume came on today and it literally is illegal for me to skip it. How is this song so good?

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

The songs that aren't unfinished on Brenda's Jeans are literally some of her best. One of the most underrated pop albums ever just because of the sheer amount of backlash. :oscar:

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

The songs that aren't unfinished on Brenda's Jeans are literally some of her best. One of the most underrated pop albums ever just because of the sheer amount of backlash. :oscar:

I don't follow Britney super close, but I don't get how that album had backlash. It's so good! :awkney:

  • hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Perfume came on today and it literally is illegal for me to skip it. How is this song so good?

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

It is SO underrated! I love the Dreaming Mix of it!

Perfume, Work B*tch & Alien the best songs on Britney Jean!

RHay.gif

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

It is SO underrated! I love the Dreaming Mix of it!

Perfume, Work B*tch & Alien the best songs on Britney Jean!

RHay.gif

This Passenger slander 

tenor.gif?itemid=15635360

This Myah Ache erasure

tenor.gif?itemid=15635360

  • paws up 1
  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, Gimme More said:

It is SO underrated! I love the Dreaming Mix of it!

Perfume, Work B*tch & Alien the best songs on Britney Jean!

RHay.gif

ok, hold up, I have to listen to this remix. I'm already excited :bradley:

I just heard it and OKAY, why was I sleeping on this :cupcake: This is so cute and good. 

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 264

Hello I will be making a journey into the princess of pop's discography but first I figure I'd ask what are the best deep cuts on her albums? I obviously am aware of the singles but wanna know more of her unknown bangers. 

My favorites that aren't singles are Breathe On Me, Gasoline, and Freakshow, but that's all I know. 

Give me your recs Britney stans. :gaga-thanks: 

  • paws up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Community Leader 1,294
9 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Hello I will be making a journey into the princess of pop's discography but first I figure I'd ask what are the best deep cuts on her albums? I obviously am aware of the singles but wanna know more of her unknown bangers. 

My favorites that aren't singles are Breathe On Me, Gasoline, and Freakshow, but that's all I know. 

Give me your recs Britney stans. :gaga-thanks: 

I love Toy Soldier and pretty much the whole blackout album. :sweat:

Edited by kaelergrey
  • paws up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Hello I will be making a journey into the princess of pop's discography but first I figure I'd ask what are the best deep cuts on her albums? I obviously am aware of the singles but wanna know more of her unknown bangers. 

My favorites that aren't singles are Breathe On Me, Gasoline, and Freakshow, but that's all I know. 

Give me your recs Britney stans. :gaga-thanks: 

OMG there's so many! I think in particular you'll enjoy Blackout!

Get Naked (I Got A Plan), Touch Of My Hand, The Hook Up, Liar, Just Luv Me, Unusual You - I could literally name them all :ohyes:

Let me know your thoughts when you listen! :) I'm excited for you to delve into her discography! 

  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 248
13 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Hello I will be making a journey into the princess of pop's discography but first I figure I'd ask what are the best deep cuts on her albums? I obviously am aware of the singles but wanna know more of her unknown bangers. 

My favorites that aren't singles are Breathe On Me, Gasoline, and Freakshow, but that's all I know. 

Give me your recs Britney stans. :gaga-thanks: 

Unusual You! Gaga even tweeted about how much she liked it! 

  • paws up 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

ive heard all her records up till circus, i must listen to the rest! my favorite are definitely in the zone and oops! i did it again. 

i love britney. she seems like such a lovely person and she has great songs. its really sad how shes kept under conservatorship like that, i really hope she gets freed soon.

  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

ive heard all her records up till circus, i must listen to the rest! my favorite are definitely in the zone and oops! i did it again. 

i love britney. she seems like such a lovely person and she has great songs. its really sad how shes kept under conservatorship like that, i really hope she gets freed soon.

OMG you really need to listen to FF & Glory :ohyes:

Glory was SUCH a massive improvement on Britney Jean!

Love those albums (but i'm biased haha), Oops is full of so much nostalgia :)

Yes, she is such a sweet heart :classic_love: I hope she's free soon too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

OMG you really need to listen to FF & Glory :ohyes:

Glory was SUCH a massive improvement on Britney Jean!

Love those albums (but i'm biased haha), Oops is full of so much nostalgia :)

Yes, she is such a sweet heart :classic_love: I hope she's free soon too!

oops is definitely my favorite, in the zone is a close contender. baby was fun i guess but i wasnt that much of a fan. i liked both blackout and circus the same though.

i really want to listen to femme fatale, will do right after i listen to the albums i have on my listening-list for now

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
Popster to Popster 3,801

gawd, lately been obsessed with Me Against the Music

Lollipop How You Doin GIF - Lollipop How You Doin Britney Spears - Discover  & Share GIFs

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...