Olivia Rodrigo New Single this Thursday (April 1)

FFXIV WhiteMage

ARTPOPster 2,470

i hope it does well. if she becomes a one hit wonder that'll be so disappointing, she's talented and she's a great lyricist. Imagine the collapse if this single debuts at #1 too:excited:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,065
8 hours ago, thetea said:

i hope it does well. if she becomes a one hit wonder that'll be so disappointing, she's talented and she's a great lyricist. Imagine the collapse if this single debuts at #1 too:excited:

with the Demi Album and Single feat. Ariana in the same week? competition could be hard (but who knows how much of an impact demi has left currently) :icant:

ARTPOPster 2,470
13 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

with the Demi Album and Single feat. Ariana in the same week? competition could be hard (but who knows how much of an impact demi has left currently) :icant:

maybe it's just me but as of yet, this entire album has been a non event and I haven't seen any hype for it outside of Ariana and Demi's instagram

Kindness Admin 6,892

Oh wow, good for her. I’m excited and nervous for her. It’ll haves as big splash no matter what, but I hope it’s good. Following up a crazy, massive first song like that is tricky.