What song could be used in Dom’s film?

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

So we’ve already established the German (French) website selling the new Chromatica Vynil released some details saying that the album would contain her next single Free Woman.

But, this is controversial and kinda unlikely to be used in a Dom Pérignon film, although still incredibly possible.

With the film looking the way it does in the teaser image it almost looks like it would be perfect to use more of an industrial sound rather than the pop house production Chromatica mainly consists of, maybe a version of a certain song that isn’t out yet? Such as the Babylon (Early Version)??? :ohhh:

Alice is also incredibly possible as well :bow:

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s literally gonna be Gags with some Babylon adlibs dancing in a studio draped in some fabrics with Bobe spraying champagne 

spacer.png

Let us Alice stans dream! 

ARTPOPster 2,173
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s literally gonna be Gags with some Babylon adlibs dancing in a studio draped in some fabrics with Bobe spraying champagne 

spacer.png

At least we can use the adlibs and make new studio versions of the Babylon Early Version :gagatree:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
10 minutes ago, donatellab said:

It better be Babylon. Fashion and runway screams Babylon and I can’t really imagine any other song for it.

This, I literally can't really see any other song for this except maybe Alice, but we all know that whatever song is used she's gonna WERK IT :leap:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

If any of this turns out to be true, I only hear Bablyon with it. If this is all we get for visuals, I guess it is what it is, but I'll be a bit sad.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
27 minutes ago, admin said:

If any of this turns out to be true, I only hear Bablyon with it. If this is all we get for visuals, I guess it is what it is, but I'll be a bit sad.

Gaga literally has a whole entire album and many unreleased versions and songs to use as the music, it would be a completely wasted opportunity not to use any of it :gaga-scream:

Edited by ProjectJoanne