Cardi B, Nicki Minaj - Lavish

EuphoricVibez

[...]

According to rumours, Cardi B and Nicki Minaj are currently working on a collaboration with a song called “Lavish.” While there is no concrete proof (yet), the “WAP” singer recently took to Twitter to tease an upcoming collab that is sure to make people mad. And well, unless it’s Offset, Nicki seems like the most obvious guess.

Taking to Twitter on October 8th, she wrote, “Since ya mad ..imma give ya something mad to be about …..This next single and coll- ….Gonna have ya sick …since ya here.” 

There’s also an alleged “leak” floating around the Twitterverse, but we’ll take that “leak” with a grain of salt. Nevertheless Cardi, you have our attention. To be honest, you never lost it.

Although their 2018 brawl received plenty of media attention, the two seemingly went their separate ways after the incident without paying any lip service to the other. Basically, all was quiet on the Cardi vs. Nicki front.

https://www.theloop.ca/a-cardi-b-and-nicki-minaj-collab-could-be-coming-soon/

• paws up 3

Pop visitors

idk how to think

idk how to feel

did having babies really my our rappers find some common ground and possibilities of features for reals?

It just doesn't seem realistic. As cool as that sounds and the Internet would collapse if they collabed, I think both ladies are doing everything they can to stay in their own lanes. 

2018 was really messy and they hated each other but it seems like they moved on and Cardi even praised her in a recent interview. I guess we'll have to see what happens:ohyes:

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I would love this and hope it's true. First, because the song will be amazing. But mostly because it would remind the world that people can move past their differences sometimes, no matter how severe. And there's only positivity to come from that. Let two of the most powerful women today teach that lesson.

• yaas, gaga 1

55 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

It just doesn't seem realistic. As cool as that sounds and the Internet would collapse if they collabed, I think both ladies are doing everything they can to stay in their own lanes. 

2018 was really messy and they hated each other but it seems like they moved on and Cardi even praised her in a recent interview. I guess we'll have to see what happens:ohyes:

You do have to consider they're both mothers now and have thus likely "matured" and entered a new chapter in their lives. They've also had mutual collaborators, which is something they must have gotten past if there were still sides. This year has also brought along a lot of collaborations between women in their genre, which was something that the media could not allow back then. I really feel like there is a likelihood it will happen. 

• paws up 3