Chromatica EP: Will we get one, and if so, when?

ItsGenuineGuy09

Will we get an EP  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Chromatica EP: Will we get it?

• YAAAAAAAAAAS we will! its too good opportunity
    • No - better to cut her losses, accept the ARTPOP sized era, and move on

A Popster Is Born 11,822

So question as above!

I did think we'd get one, but seeing the state of the era so far, it seems too good a thought to be true LOL

The only reason I think it is because of the first Apple Music Radio show, she said 'I still feel like we are making it'. But then again, that could've been recorded in March, the tracks probably needed finalising or somethn.

The Popster 217

I think conceptually it would be really cool, but I also think a few remix albums would make sense since BloodPop said there’s multiple versions of Chromatica. Maybe we’ll get something if the tour comes

Popster to Popster 3,889

"artpop sized era"

hip hop smile GIF

If she tours next summer, I feel like there will have to be something...but I'm not sure what that could be. Possibly an EP?  I mean, maybe girl has been going to TOWN during quarantine and is going to surprise us. 

See, thing is, you never know with Gaga. I want to say that we won't get an EP, just in case it's the way things are and so I won't feel disappointed by my own delusions, but with Gaga you're always expecting the unexpected... (911 and John Wayne for example)

• paws up 2

The Popster 217
22 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

love the concept

tracklisting not to my liking!

I want a dua collab!

I actually didn’t create the tracklist, those were all part of a rumored demo list leak 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,822
4 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I actually didn’t create the tracklist, those were all part of a rumored demo list leak 

yeah... i think chromatica was more experimental at first, they are odd tracklist names... I want more of what we got, but perhaps another stand out smash

Popster This Way 821

I'd like it, of course, but I don't really see it happening. I think she will put out probably two more videos for Chromatica to help get to the end of Quarter 1, and then maybe some performances and photoshoots, and then the tour. 

Although I do think it would be a great opportunity to do an EP re-release like she did with TF/TFM. 

The Popster 177

I doubt it would happen tbh. I would love to see some sort of extended edition of the album, with longer tracks and a few bonus songs that didn't make the final tracklist. Maybe some behind the scenes stuff too. But I can't see it happening for whatever reason. 

Kindness Admin 6,892

I think she should focus on pushing more songs from this album (SC with video, FT on radio this winter and Babylon in the spring for Pride).

Save the new music for LG7 and maybe her next soundtrack.