Jump to content

McDonald’s Announces BTS meal in collaboration with KPop Group


blastertoyo
 Share

Recommended Posts

ARTPOPster 2,166
1 minute ago, blastertoyo said:

apparently it’s a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and a medium Coke, and comes with two dipping sauces, sweet chili and cajun.

Well, it's a meal :zoom:

Honestly this is super cool! I've been craving chicken nuggets from McDonalds recently so it's the perfect timing :bow:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Pop visitors
56 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and a medium Coke, and comes with two dipping sauces, sweet chili and cajun.

this? i..

 

literally nothing special please LMFAOOO

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 6,288

It may just be me but I find it really strange and kinda silly that people would eat at a restaurant because a celeb has a collab with them. Especially a restaurant like McDonalds. :billie:

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 1,319
9 hours ago, donatellab said:

they should’ve at least created a special burger or sth, not just throw nuggets and fries in a BTS bag :katy:

Apparently the dipping sauces are the ones available in Korean McDonald’s or something :abel_glow:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 1,319
7 hours ago, SLAG said:

It may just be me but I find it really strange and kinda silly that people would eat at a restaurant because a celeb has a collab with them. Especially a restaurant like McDonalds. :billie:

If gaga had a McDonald’s meal y’all would buy :billie:

I know y’all bought the Oreos :laughga:  

but it wouldn’t come with fries cuz 

 

Edited by blastertoyo
  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 6,288
12 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

If gaga had a McDonald’s meal y’all would buy :billie:

I know y’all bought the Oreos :laughga:  

but it wouldn’t come with fries cuz 

 

I wouldn’t honestly. The only thing I’ve spent money on for Gaga was the Fame album which I haven’t listened to in years because I just stream. :mess: Also I have yet to taste those hoereos. :billie: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...