What's your most prized Gaga possession?

admin

Pop-a-911-ster 27,941

Hard question, because I do not have a clear favourite. Probably the TFM picture disc, because it was in the top of my wantlist for maybe 5 years, and in February I randomly found it for 15e lol (not used tho).

Pop-a-911-ster 27,941
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Hard question, because I do not have a clear favourite. Probably the TFM picture disc, because it was in the top of my wantlist for maybe 5 years, and in February I randomly found it for 15e lol (not used tho).

I meant not new/used :poot

The Popster 22

I know it's lame but I would say mine are my Gaga magazines! They were so expensive especially like the Elle ones. I've been trying to get the V Magazines for a while now but sadly they don't fit in my budget :((

• yaas, gaga 1

Well I have 3 Gaga possessions in total so I can't evaluate them based on how prized they are. I have a Joanne CD i found in the discount bin, a gaga x t*rry book i found for 5$ on a website and the gaga heartbeat headphones that may or may not be fake

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 393
On 9/22/2020 at 4:39 PM, danbekim said:

I know it's lame but I would say mine are my Gaga magazines! They were so expensive especially like the Elle ones. I've been trying to get the V Magazines for a while now but sadly they don't fit in my budget :((

This so much.. Thank God my aunt lived in New york

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, MissAsia said:

This so much.. Thank God my aunt lived in New york

I just moved two months ago and I had forgot I purchased two. Happy to have them.