Lady Gaga on Beloved Community Talks

nynj nights

Popster to Popster 4,583

I'm glad to see her doing this, but I feel like she's talking in circles a bit.  I'm hoping she settles in and leaves the key words out.

She definitely seemed more comfortable with the anecdotes though, so hopefully she's finding her groove

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
36 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm glad to see her doing this, but I feel like she's talking in circles a bit.  I'm hoping she settles in and leaves the key words out.

She definitely seemed more comfortable with the anecdotes though, so hopefully she's finding her groove

Agreed. It was a little slow-going and I was a little worried at the beginning. Idk about you, but it looked like she was frozen/going to cry when her camera first came on. But after the Capitol story and later on she got into her usual Gaga gestures and passionate voice that we all love, and seemed more comfortable. All in all it was very powerful. I definitely needed to hear some of that and be reminded of a few things. I'm going to try a few of the actions she recommended with some of my republican family members to see if I can finally breakthrough to them :bradley:

Popster to Popster 4,583
27 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

Agreed. It was a little slow-going and I was a little worried at the beginning. Idk about you, but it looked like she was frozen/going to cry when her camera first came on. But after the Capitol story and later on she got into her usual Gaga gestures and passionate voice that we all love, and seemed more comfortable. All in all it was very powerful. I definitely needed to hear some of that and be reminded of a few things. I'm going to try a few of the actions she recommended with some of my republican family members to see if I can finally breakthrough to them :bradley:

Yeah the Capitol Hill story was definitely a turning point!  Overall I loved seeing her use her platform like this and love that she's trying to be active in racial justice while also pointing out her own failures 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

people in the live chat yelling at her to promote Chromatica 

:bradley:

Reveal hidden contents

the absence of intelligence and empathy that that has 

Yeah that chat was so disrespectful. When they were complaining that Gaga wasn't on right at the beginning I wanted to slap some b*ches, embarrassing as f- 

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Yeah that chat was so disrespectful. When they were complaining that Gaga wasn't on right at the beginning I wanted to slap some b*ches, embarrassing as f- 

it was totally disrespectful and kinda embarrassing. Hope those "fans" who did that are in the minority.  

There's a time and place, people....

Edited by WildAmerican
  • thanks 1
  • love 1