New Unseen Photos From AHS Hotel

blastertoyo

The Popster 162

Look hear me out, my qualm w this season was Gaga being indecisive about how long she wanted to be in the show because the first half was so good and the second half (when she decided to stay on) was where everything (plot wise) fell through 😭

And I remember some interview in which it was stated how Gaga wasn’t sure if she wanted to be in half the season or the whole season but after they filmed the first half she loved everything and decided to stay on. Queen of last minute decisions :enigma:

ARTPOPster 1,392
12 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Look hear me out, my qualm w this season was Gaga being indecisive about how long she wanted to be in the show because the first half was so good and the second half (when she decided to stay on) was where everything (plot wise) fell through 😭

No, that’s just typical Ryan Murphy, AHS is notorious for starting out strong but not being able to finish.

The Popster 162
4 hours ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

No, that’s just typical Ryan Murphy, AHS is notorious for starting out strong but not being able to finish.

But it’s so obvious the countess was written in to have more screen time the second half of the season, her death and storyline felt half baked. I think there was an original plan with the character and focus was going to be shifted onto the hotel creator

Edited by Aphrodizy26