Hello Again

Clever Username

ARTPOPster 1,663

Hello Everyone,

I know some of you know me and everything, but I wanted to make this thread again since I just signed up for this Forum again today.

My name is Clever Username, I'm from the USA
My favorite Lady Gaga album is The Fame/Chromatica
Other musicians I also like Nicki Minaj, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Saweetie

For the ones who do remember me, I know I had any ugly goodbye with a lot of you. I was struggling in my real life with a lot of different things and I let that affect how I acted and treated many of you here and on the PopA911 Discord. Now I know that doesn't justify how I acted before or make anything right, but I do want to let all of you know that I am sorry for everything that I did. I deleted my account here a long time ago and went off to work on myself, but lately I have been checking the boards because I missed all of you. I loved being able to talk and connect with you guys. I loved playing all the Forum Games with you. I hope that I am able to reconnect with many of you and that I can start to rejoin this community. Thanks for allowing me to comeback and hopefully we all can have fun together!

Clever 

• paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • hugs 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 4,653

Welcome back! I hope you can get around. I honestly have no idea what happened, but whatever it is, people learn and I think that everybody deserves a second chance.

Look around to discover the new content, if you need anything I'm happy to help :)

• hugs 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Life is all about learning from yourself and others and trying to improve yourself when it makes sense. Welcome back. Props to @Dirkje for suggseting a 'come back' tag as well!

• love 1