I hope this place isn't the same as ****daily...

Aloe

ARTPOPster 1,256

Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker. I hope this is a cool place to share your honest thoughts without members being annoying that can't accept differing thoughts or mods being snowflakes that would just give u WPs if u didnt agree with everything Gaga did.

So... I just got banned from that awful place after creating a discussion thread wanting to understand why there aren't moderators moderating moderators because it seemed as though some mods were extremely biased there and gave WPs for differing opinions.

I can share SSs about the thread here if y'all are interested in the drama...but if you're seeing this @Partysick @fatcat and the other circle-jerk mods who only want to protect the inner circle of mods even though y'all are hella incompetent (frankly just step down pls) I want y'all to know that U can't silence me.... I'll still be here dragging Gaga if I see her doing sh!t and praising her if she deserves it too.  :tea: 

Love,  Aloe. :kiss:

• hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 5

ARTPOPster 1,256
On 10/11/2021 at 2:39 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

I don't know whether to acknowledge the negative outlook the OP has on Gaga, or welcome them from escaping that dreadful forum :bebe:

Either way, welcome to Popa911! :peacega:

:ohyes:  Thank you! I really don’t have a terrible outlook of her but even if she’s my fave I will admit that there are things other pop stars can do better than her. Everyone in the other site really worships her to the point that any minor disagreement can just spread out of control  ::|:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 10/10/2021 at 2:05 PM, Aloe said:

:ohyes:  Thank you! I really don’t have a terrible outlook of her but even if she’s my fave I will admit that there are things other pop stars can do better than her. Everyone in the other site really worships her to the point that any minor disagreement can just spread out of control  ::|:

Really? I always felt like everyone hated her and the people that actually did like everything she was doing were part of the minority. I’ve been banned for a yea though so maybe things have changed :bigbird:

ARTPOPster 1,256
On 10/11/2021 at 3:09 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

Really? I always felt like everyone hated her and the people that actually did like everything she was doing were part of the minority. I’ve been banned for a yea though so maybe things have changed :bigbird:

Wait I do remember seeing you in the other site before. What happened? Just the other day I made a comment saying I wished gaga could take a note from Beyoncé about having good hair for glam events and I was driven a WP for flame bait :laughga: I mean what’s wrong with wanting her to look good :overit:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

I hope this is a cool place to share your honest thoughts without members being annoying

Well in general this is what this forum represents and all the members here respect your opinion, until you express your amazing opinion that Stupid Love is cheap and Bad Habits is a masterpiece. Then all the annoying rats will come for you :icant:

Rats Running GIF - Rats Running Escape - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by little legend
  • lol 4

On 10/10/2021 at 10:42 PM, Aloe said:

Wait I do remember seeing you in the other site before. What happened? Just the other day I made a comment saying I wished gaga could take a note from Beyoncé about having good hair for glam events and I was driven a WP for flame bait :laughga: I mean what’s wrong with wanting her to look good :overit:

I mean...you didn't lie. I'm still in shock at the visible wig cap at that event where she was photographed with Katy. Her glam (hair, makeup and outfit) for the online concert was a shocking contrast in the right direction. She looked stunning.

Sarah said Gaga likes messy looks sometimes, but they do realize we can tell messy apart from badly executed right? I get confused sometimes because they get it so right at times that when they mess up (badly) it doesn't make sense. I do have high hopes for the Gucci promo era though. I wonder what direction she'll take.

Edited by Tsunade
  • thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...