What Can We Do As LMs To Not Come Off As "Toxic" To Some People?

Sugawara

The Popster 44

A lot of people say that the Little Monsters are very toxic, which isn't particularly true. A lot of the LMs that I have met are super nice and very respectful of others opinions. But those LMs are seen as toxic by others on different forums. I was also seen as toxic by some people on another forum as well before. So how can we show others that the LMs aren't toxic?

• love 1

Personally I too have always seen very nice and kind LMs, maybe only on Twitter but compared to other fandoms in a limited way. I believe LMs are called "toxic" by other fan bases, even though they are far more toxic than us

• paws up 1
  • love 1

The Popster 44
On 12/20/2021 at 12:45 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Personally I too have always seen very nice and kind LMs, maybe only on Twitter but compared to other fandoms in a limited way. I believe LMs are called "toxic" by other fan bases, even though they are far more toxic than us

I agree with you!

• love 1

It's those participating in stan wars, unprovoked bashing of other artists, etc. And sad as it may be, liddos can't completely remove the history of being aggressive towards others when Gaga was at her peak

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,873

Stan twitter/culture will always have a toxic minority which is very vocal. Whoever says among LMs it's bigger than among other fanbases simply lies and wants an excuse to justify their unustified hatred towards Gaga. 

• love 1

The Popster 44
On 12/20/2021 at 2:26 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

It's those participating in stan wars, unprovoked bashing of other artists, etc. And sad as it may be, liddos can't completely remove the history of being aggressive towards others when Gaga was at her peak

You do have a point.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, Andreu said:

Stan twitter/culture will always have a toxic minority which is very vocal. Whoever says among LMs it's bigger than among other fanbases simply lies and wants an excuse to justify their unustified hatred towards Gaga. 

Agreed.

The Fame Popster 319

I just let people have their opinions and don't harass or comment if someone expresses hate or criticism of Gaga. :legend:And also have zero expectations for Gaga & her career choices, so i am always pleasantly surprised lol.