Better dancer: Jennifer Lopez VS Ciara

Mario Spears

Jlo or Cici?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Better Dancer?

• Jennifer Lopez
    • Ciara
    • They're both the best female dancers of this current generation.

Popster to Popster 3,792

Title says it all.. Who Do Y'all think is the better dancer? Jennifer Lopez? Or Ciara? 

This is the second round... JLO lost her round against Paula Abdul and Ciara lost her round against Janet, so it's giving them a second chance. And they are arguably the best female dancers of this generation. 

VS

I think JLo is more versatile but Ciara is the more natural dancer and has the athleticism and rhythm in herself like almost no one else. 

Style-wise, JLo would win because she can go from tango, salsa, flamenco, latin, hip hop etc. She is also still athletic at her age. Also, the I'm Glad choreo IS up there with the best and... I don't see any of the new girls replicating the I'm Glad choreo tbh (not even Tinashe or Normani). 

Ciara is probably more agile and has better choreos and can even do acrobatic trics and splits (see: Go Girl MV) and she is probably the most natural dancer among the pop girls of her generation, she moves like WATER. 

I'd say, overall..... CIARA wins! 

Who would y'all say is the better dancer? Thoughts? 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 3/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I have always been attracted to Jlo in her performances, but Ciara has great charisma and good technique, so for me they are both on the same level:shine:

i agree

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 3/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I have always been attracted to Jlo in her performances, but Ciara has great charisma and good technique, so for me they are both on the same level:shine:

And let's be real... Ciara's Get Up choreo deserves more recognition and is her best choreo to date. Her footwork is so on point and so is the overall production. Sadly Ciara is VASTLY underrated in general 😭😓😓

She's natural, athletic AND flexible! 

Like, i mean C'mon, it's time we have THIS conversation:

She ATE. Her best choreos imo are it, Ride and Like A Boy (the matrix she did at the middle of the MV is just...... PERFECT!!!) 

Ride choreo also was OUTSTANDING 🤩

And JLo's I'm Glad video and choreo is also very slept on... She DID IT ALL here and those actobatic tricks, flashdance moves alone>>>>>>>>

I don't see any of the new girls (not even Tinashe or Normani) and she still has those skills in her 50s!

She NAILED the hell out of it! She's A PRO! 

It's definitely up there with the best

Edited by Mario Spears
  • thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 7:21 PM, Mario Spears said:

And let's be real... Ciara's Get Up choreo deserves more recognition and is her best choreo to date. Her footwork is so on point and so is the overall production. Sadly Ciara is VASTLY underrated in general 😭😓😓

She's natural, athletic AND flexible! 

Like, i mean C'mon, it's time we have THIS conversation:

She ATE. Her best choreos imo are it, Ride and Like A Boy (the matrix she did at the middle of the MV is just...... PERFECT!!!) 

Ride choreo also was OUTSTANDING 🤩

And JLo's I'm Glad video and choreo is also very slept on... She DID IT ALL here and those actobatic tricks, flashdance moves alone>>>>>>>>

I don't see any of the new girls (not even Tinashe or Normani) and she still has those skills in her 50s!

She NAILED the hell out of it! She's A PRO! 

It's definitely up there with the best

Why are there no more pop stars in mainstream pop able to do this kind of choreography? The only one is Dua and she is still at only one sufficient level  :giveup:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 3/22/2022 at 9:21 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Why are there no more pop stars in mainstream pop able to do this kind of choreography? The only one is Dua and she is still at only one sufficient level  :giveup:

*Tinashe or Normani

Dua is 100% a perfomer.

On 3/22/2022 at 9:21 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Why are there no more pop stars in mainstream pop able to do this kind of choreography?

Idk.... i miss it tbh :crying: