Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,720
On 6/2/2022 at 4:53 PM, FRANZGA said:

It'll be up for another Best Original Song Race.. that's automatically a lot better than Stupid Bomb's few YE mentions :icant:

Don't want to make this place messier, but no one remembers a nom'd BOS if it doesn't win –and sometimes even if it wins–. At the end of the day, GP acclaim is what makes a song a classic, not how many or which awards a song wins.

spacer.png

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,253
On 6/2/2022 at 5:03 PM, danwasd said:

Don't want to make this place messier, but no one remembers a nom'd BOS if it doesn't win –and sometimes even if it wins–. At the end of the day, GP acclaim is what makes a song a classic, not how many or which awards a song wins.

spacer.png

It’s not getting messier with this objective post. Barely anyone remembers Stupid Love outside of this fanbase and that’s ok with me. I’m sure more people from outside our fanbase will remember HMH in the long run since it’s such a gp pleaser (if it ever picks up obviously). We should be happy we stan such a versatile legend.

• thanks 1

The Popster 233
On 6/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, danwasd said:

spacer.png

What does it have to do with Stupid Garb which was discarded and spat out by everyone like a trash it is? 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,720

I'd rather have 20 SLs rather than the infamous BOS nom'd The Place Where Lost Things Go (From "Mary Poppins Returns") currently rotting to death at 20.7M Spotify / 1.9M YT

WgFrKkq.gif

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,253
On 6/2/2022 at 5:13 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Just saw a « leaked » setlist for thé Traumatica ball. Would be insane if real but I don’t think so

Share with us, even tho I’m sure it’s fake

A Popster Is Born 13,720
On 6/2/2022 at 5:10 PM, Instant said:

What does it have to do with Stupid Garb which was discarded and spat out by everyone like a trash it is? 

I wish I could FLOP-react you, besT :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 54,536
On 6/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Kworb updated and Hold My Hand is #1 on iTunes U.S. with a 18% lead over Kate Bush.

2nd version rose to #42 too. 

Yup a glitch 

Spoiler

Or Republican Karens just broke iTunes :bigbird:

• sad 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,881
On 6/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Fame Romance said:

The stretch when Jewels N Drugs and A-YO are right there :darkmode:

The only thing stretched here are poor fans' anuses from all the butthurt. :icant: A-Yo is a bop

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,078
On 6/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Kworb updated and Hold My Hand is #1 on iTunes U.S. with a 18% lead over Kate Bush.

2nd version rose to #42 too. 

Glitch, but nice to see what HMH's lead would've been if that Kate Bush song didn't terrorize the chart.